Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHave a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!

Go down 
+3
Tankster
Rob0213
bigdaddyblue73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Empty
PostSubject: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Here is wishing one and all a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

I am sure a lot of us will be goin out tonight to celebrate and we'll all toss back a cold one or thirty. But please whatever you do, be safe. Don't do something that will get ya hurt. Arrested is fine, but not hurt.

Have fun and be merry. And if ya don't see me on here for a few days. it's prabably because I had a lot of fun....

and got arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm

I agree with blue. Everyone have a lot of fun, but please stay safe. If you're gonna get snookered (like me, lol), have someone drive ya around.

I think highly of you all, and I hoep that 2010 is an awesome year for everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:34 pm

It's gonna be great! We got a great bunch of friends here. I look forward to hangin out with ya all damn year long!
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 pm

yep i plan on hangin at home drinking to the new year!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Brews will be consumed, and fun will be had by all!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Luckily we're having a party at our house this year. Everyone has to take a taxi here, and either crash here or take a taxi home. Mass booze will be consumed by all and the best part is no worries about anyone driving!

Stay safe and have fun mo fo's!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

That is really smart, Wry. It's always eaiser to party when you know everyone is gonna be safe once things are over.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah we've been doing this at whoever's house for years, 100% success rate. Good times+no worries=great times!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Take me some pic's of drunk wry .
Falsh the cam girls.
:boob:
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 pm

For the past 5 years a group of us goes camping new years.This year im staying at home,my parents live next door so this year im staying home and popping fireworks with my nephews.Get to drink all I want and can pass out in my yard if I want to!

I hope all you that go out be safe tonight and HAPPY NEW YEARS
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 am

T n T wishing all of our Sector friends a Happy and Safe New Year!!

We wish you all a spectacular year and as much love and happiness as we have had this past year~Next year will be even BETTER!!!!

Side note~Tommy should have his computer back hopefully on Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!   Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a Happy and SAFE New Year's Eve!
Page 1 of 1