Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageForza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360   Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 am

Awesome game all around and online play is fantastic! Love that you can use practically any vehicle from the get go with online and free race play, favorite so far has to be the Koenigsegg CCGT. With top speed of over 200mph, you can mess up and still regain 1st place if you have a long straight away on the track.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360   Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 am

How's the in-car view compared to NFS Shift? I have Forza 2 and love the game, and was going to buy 3 but then I saw Shift going for about the same price and was torn. Im one of the weird guys that drives with the inside view, and I saw NFS offered the dash, steering wheel, mirror and such where as Forza 2 only gave you a piece of the hood, and only on cars with really long ones.
Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsports 3 for Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1