Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe REAL letter from Megan Fox Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The REAL letter from Megan Fox

Go down 
+3
Rob0213
bigdaddyblue73
LadyDelta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The REAL letter from Megan Fox Empty
PostSubject: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am

Dear Bigdaddyblue,

Please stop sending me naked pictures of yourself in the mail. It is really hard to do a serious piece of work when I keep laughing and can't concentrate due to the giggles.

I am sure that you are my oldest fan, but you are far from being the "biggest" fan I have.

I do enjoy the letters you write to me, but could you please learn how to use a pen or pencil? The crayons are getting kind of old.

I am sure you would love to meet me, but I have a thing about meeting stalkers.

Thank you for all the letters, but you are getting a little bit obsessive.

Also, please stop sending me hard crusty leather thong underwear. I really don't want them.

Megan

P.S. Enclosed is ANOTHER copy of the restraining order. Please please please follow the instructions. I would hate for you to spend MORE time in jail where you would have MORE time to write me MORE obsessive letters. Thanks again.

You know I am just messin with you BDB. We love ya!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 am

lmao

that is funny!

good one Z!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

Ha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 am

In all honestly, I did get one like that from Kate Beckensale once. :D
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am

ICKY!!!! That is just TMI blue :D
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

i can vouch for his stalkeryness...:D
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm

LMAO!!! is he also stalking you? :D Megan sent me a copy of the letter so that everyone knew the real story...LOL
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Megan wants me. She does. She sent that letter to through you all off track.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Blue, you could always graduate to using crayola markers
they work amazingly!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:55 am

Markers? What is wrong with colored pencils? At least with colored pencils it is less likely to get on your hands when you trace your hand on the paper.. :D

I think that Megan LOVES the hand turkey drawing you sent her for Thanksgiving!!! :D LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Well I signed my name in blood. Do you think that was overdoing it?
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Nope. Just proves you're serious, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Seriously in need of MORE MEDS!!! :D
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

That ok blue .
My wife want let me mail stuff and the mail man call the cop's on me if he thinks I've been near the box. The asshole ! He loses two fingers and some how that my fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The REAL letter from Megan Fox   The REAL letter from Megan Fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The REAL letter from Megan Fox
Page 1 of 1