Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageI Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!

Go down 
+9
LadyDelta
thatjimboguy
The BLAY
Wry1
Rob0213
THE DELTA
Batman
Spaniard
bigdaddyblue73
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Empty
PostSubject: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

So i wrote Megan Fox a fan letter a few months aback and she sent me a reply in the mail!

Dear Bigdaddy,

Thank you for the kind words in your note. I too fell that i am the hottest actress on the planet and I would love to "do the wild monkey rompus" with myself. I checked out your profile on HissTank and I agree you are the coolest guy on there, way cooler that that any of those other guys. The next time you are in LA look me up and we can get together, or maybe I should just come visit you. I want you to be my shnoogawoogums. And yeah I think Shia Lebeuf's head on a plate would ensure that you would always have my undying love.

Hugs and Kisses

Megan

PS I framed the pair of your underwear you sent me and had your toenail clipps bronzed.
Back to top Go down
Spaniard
New Recruit
Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:41 pm

{cough} Bullshit {cough} :king:
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:46 pm

That's the biggest load of DUNG I have ever read. I would expect this from the Spaniard.. but not Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:10 pm

was it written in crayon? remember what everone says:pix or it didn't happen.lol
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

You wish! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am

Hey she sent me another one:

Dear Bigdaddyblue73,

Wow I see you are sponsoring a contest on this site. Damn I love a man with vision. Guys like you make me so excited.

Did you see my new movie yet? I was thinking about you while I was making it. I only wish you could have been there while i was doing the water scene where I take a lot of my clothes off.

Well gotta go. Writing to you really gets me hot and I need to go take a cold shower.

Love,

Your Megan

P.S. When you and I hook is there anyway you can get me a chance to just touch Driftwood's beard?
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:07 am

I'd say someone pinch him, but really, he might like it, and it could very well do more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 am

Facepalm smiley would go here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 am

Lol! A anime facepalm works quite well too!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

Oh you guys are just jealous!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 am

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Oh you guys are just jealous!

Totally jealous, I wish I could write letters to my self with no pants on!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

someone take his crayons away please.lol
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 pm

I think the letter was actually from Michael J. Fox
not Megan Fox
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Either way, not a Cananadianie.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

actually.....

Michael J. fox IS Canadian! lol
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Damn Blue. I don't know what you're on but you're not sharing and that is SOO unfair. So pass the whatever and let's party, because I could use a good hallucination too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Is blue off his meds again? LOL
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

Wow I just tried to pronounce that and now my mouth hurts.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Can-an-a-dianie

hehe
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm

The BLAY wrote:
bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

actually.....

Michael J. fox IS Canadian! lol

Well, only a low down dirty Cananadiansie would have made Teen Wolf Too.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Teen Wolf Too starred Jason Bateman who is American lol
keep diggin' Blue! lol
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Well you stinkers cursed the world with Anne Murray and Celine Dion.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 am

thats true.
Celine Dion is French Canadian though so she doesnt count.
Canada doesnt recognize Quebec as Canadians
and believe me when I say that every Canadian would love to put a bullet in Celine Dion's head
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am

I thought you all was a bunch of pacificist wussies up der.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next