Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageI Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!

Go down 
+9
LadyDelta
thatjimboguy
The BLAY
Wry1
Rob0213
THE DELTA
Batman
Spaniard
bigdaddyblue73
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The BLAY
The BLAY

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 am

nope
most of us are gun toting rebels! :)
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 am

Hell them's my kinda folks!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 pm

I got a 3rd letter from Megan Fox!

Dear Blue,

Damn am I glad you are not a lousey Canadian!"

Love,

Megan
Back to top Go down
shdwknt
New Recruit
shdwknt

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

This is cool.. but not as good as the text message I got from Jessica Alba.. we where talking about this thread and here was her response:

Jalb: "Wow. She is so full of herself.. lol. wtfe she isnt that hot.. I mean I WAS Sue storm.. Dark Angel.. and you Rick ARE the coolest guy on hisstank.."
Rick: "Ya I mean she never even made the most googled chick on the internet"
Jalb: "and I dont have to flaunt around in tight shorts for the directors of my movies..."
Jalb: "btw I cant wait to see the new site design of Rickstoyroom.com I cant wait to pose with some action figures for the next newsletter.. gotta go be hot.. ttyl!! -J-alb.."
Rick: "Laterz babe.."
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Megan Fox couldn't handle a Canadian!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Why...

Is her magnifying glass too small?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

I need to stop trying to defend my self I think
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:20 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Lol it would be cool if you really got one from her ;)
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Dude, it's all a joke.

I don't even stalk her.

Not really.

Not much.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Not what her lawyer says.......... afro
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey that's all legal mumbo jumbo.

And just cause I went through her garbage that one time looking for used tissues does not make me a deviant.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 am

Well,I guess you COULD be right...

for certain definitions of the phrase "not a deviant"

Granted, I'm not sure what those definitions would BE...but hey, it could be worse.

Umm...

It COULD be worse, right?
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Dude, it's all a joke.

I don't even stalk her.

Not really.

Not much.

Is it still stalking if you dont get caught?
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 am

That's what I said!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Yes and you can be charged with indecent exposure If you get caught with no pants.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Well guys I got another letter and my heart is broken. She is dumping me.

Dear Big Daddy,

It's over! No more. I won't take you cheating on me like that. I have seen with my own eyes the pictures of you in the hot tub with Olivia Munn and Scarlett Johansen.

Just because you are the sexiest man on the planet doesn't give you the right to break my heart!

It hurts so much! I mean Jessica Beal is a total bitch how could you do that with her and the midget?

I have enclosed everything you ever gave me: your celebrity scab collection, the Night Ranger mix tape you made me and even the ticket stub from where we went to Cirque De Sole and made out in the cloakroom! Don't call or write me anymore!

It's over,

Megan
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Wow.........

um.......condolences?
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Blue if u need me...im here for ya pal[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 am

Night Ranger mix tape?!

What did that consist of? Sister Christian over and over again?
I mean its a solid song, but hardly a mix tape! lol

Although you can look at this situation as a blessing in disguise... you get your Night Ranger tape back!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 am

Motorin!
What's your rprice to night?
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 am

I ban your ass for getting the lyrics wrong!

its:

Motorin'
What's your price for flight?
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 am

Lol! Canada has been studying.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 am

hahaha we do what we can.

every once in a while my buddy will text me or i'll text him the lyrics to that song.
always makes for a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!   I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Got a Letter From MEgan Fox!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next