Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat is your favorite commercial?? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite commercial??

Go down 
+4
Asphalt
THE DELTA
bigdaddyblue73
Batman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

What is your favorite commercial?? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 am

OK... what was the one commercial that you NEVER forgot and watched it everytime it came on? Mine would be the Southwest Airline commercial:

This dude is in the grocery store shopping in the frozen section. Then a cashier turns on a light and says "I'm open on 6". The customer looks up seriously, grabs the pineapple in his basket and hurls that thing about 40 mph and nails the dude in the head and knocks his ass smooth out! IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

Love that commercial!!! Best one ever!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am

I love Super Bowl commercials.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 am

there's this one dairy queen commercial where these two cavemen are standing around with a rock and a torch.the caveman with the torch tells the one with a rock "you give me rock,i give you fire".as soon as the rock carrying caveman trades for the torch,the first caveman pitches the rock at the others head knocking him out.truely funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am

the magic beer fridge commercial from the superbowl two years back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 am

i think i like this one only because my wife hates it so much...

the one for office max or staples where the doopey looking guy is looking at the products on the shelves and yells "WOW! THATS A GREAT PRICE!" everytime he looks at a new product...
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

there are few commercials I remember every Christmas as a kid that I always had to watch so I knew it was officially x-mas.
ONe of em was a commercial for Stetson cologne.

They always played the same one then one year they changed it and it was weird and then it never aired again
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 pm

There was one for Bud Dry a number of years back.

Three beauty pageant contestants are asked what they would do to save the planet. The two brunetts give long speeches about the environment and such but the blonde just smiles and asks "Which planet?" When they cut back after showing the product she is wearing the tiara and sash. The slogan is Why ask why?

Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am

I dont remember which insurance company it was for, (Im pretty sure it was progressive) but I'll always remember the one where the two squirels (god, for such a small word thats a bitch to spell right) are on the side of the road and one runs out to swerve a station wagon off the road and once it goes skidding off comes back to get dapps from the other one....

Somehow, all those years, I KNEW those little bastards did it intentionally.....

Also, speaking of Budweiser and thier super bowl comercials, there is the one with the snotty little married couple having a romantic dinner on a buggy being pulled by the Budweiser horses, and one of them farts into the candle that is part of the dinner and torches the bride.....EPIC!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm not gonna go with one commercial, I'm gonna go with a campaign of them. The "Real American Heroes" commercials by Budweiser. Whether it's Mr Overweight Sports Announcer or Mr Foam Finger Inventor or whatever, they all make me wanna laugh so hard I fall outta my chair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite commercial??   What is your favorite commercial?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite commercial??
Page 1 of 1