Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Empty
PostSubject: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 am

...And I have proof :)

Here ya go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was all Tommy's idea... :)
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am

yes i can be that evil.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 am

Every time i try to scare my four year old he just laughs at me.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 am

Tommy one of these days you are gonna pop out at her like that and she is gonna bust you one right in the gonads.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:44 am

Yeah, my four year old is scared of clowns too

and Blue, don't joke about the nads dude...

I caught a knee there today and my daughter was just trying to get into my lap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 am

gonna have to find new and inventive ways to frighten her.or at least find a new hobby,lol.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
Yeah, my four year old is scared of clowns too

and Blue, don't joke about the nads dude...

I caught a knee there today and my daughter was just trying to get into my lap

Dude my 2 year old thinks I am a jungle jim. If I had a nickle for everytime she has stomped on my ballsack climbing up me in the chair, well, I could afford a steel cup to protect me down there.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 am

i always wear a cup when i wrestle with my 10 year old.boy took martial arts classes last year and he moves like a mongoose on crack.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 pm

I used to take Karate. I'm gonna get my daughter in classes and go with her. My old teacher doesn't take them before they turn five though. I'm hoping that by the time she gets old enough to start dating I can have her trained in martial arts and firearms and that no guy will DARE to try to make her do something she doesn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
I used to take Karate. I'm gonna get my daughter in classes and go with her. My old teacher doesn't take them before they turn five though. I'm hoping that by the time she gets old enough to start dating I can have her trained in martial arts and firearms and that no guy will DARE to try to make her do something she doesn't want to do.

Ahh, the best way to prevent that is the old "manpart in a jar" trick.

You go to the county morgue and pay some low earning morgue attendant $50 to let you snip off a guys rod and tackle. Put that in a jar of formaldehyde and place the jar in a very obvious place for when little Johnny Quickfingers come to pick up your daughter for date time. When he notices ask very causually if he would fit in a jar that size or should you be prepared with a larger one. He will get the hint and your daughter will remain pure and unmolested.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 am

So last night Tommy decided to show his brother how freaked out Rayne gets by the clown mask...

She was in her room, and walked into the livingroom to talk to Tommy's brother's girlfriend and when she turned she saw Tommy wearing the mask, SCREAMED at the top of her lungs, ran, jumped up by me, sat on my lap, and LEFT A HUGE WET SPOT!!!! He scared her so bad she actually peed herself!!!!

That is now the end of the scaring with the clown mask!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 pm

sorry we didn't record it.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm not. My daughter will be scarred for life...
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

she is going to hate clowns the rest of her life!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Is that such a bad thing? Clowns are creepy anyway!! :)
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 pm

naw its ok i dont like clowns either

just make sure she never see's killer clowns from outer space
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 pm

want to rent that one now,thanks tankster
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Enough with the clowns...
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 pm

hehehebest part little clown gets told "hey i am going to knock your block off" then the clown proceeds to literally knock the guys head off
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 pm

hey i like to scare my kids i once took some shaving cream and put it in my oldest boys hand worea yoda mask and since he is on the top bunk being right in his face was easy
did the Yoda laugh so loud he woke up and smeared the shaving cream all over his head!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Tommy tried to rent killer clowns today...but I wouldn't let him...so we rented Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 instead. That wasn't that bad. I was more offended by Freddy Got Fingered... But 45 minutes into it the movie got all glitchy and we couldn't watch it. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...   Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy likes to scare my 3 year old...
Page 1 of 1