Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageNASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!

Go down 
+8
Wry1
LadyDelta
thatjimboguy
Dawg99
THE DELTA
The BLAY
Batman
JJCarlisle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Empty
PostSubject: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Ok I dont know if any of you are NASCAR fans.A few years back I watched it like crazy.Theses days it just holds me over till football season.

Daytona 500 is today.Its the big one for this sport.

Anyways if any of you are fans let me know who you like/hate.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Wow.. that was a helluva race today! Besides 3 hours of track repair, I was impressed! I wished Dale Jr woulda won it and if they woulda had a few more laps left.. I think he coulda done it. But 2nd is alot better than 43rd! Yeah.. I love me some Nascar! And it is a nice filler until football season!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEFF GORDON!!!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 am

I just don't see the appeal of Nascar.
Im not knocking it.. just never got why it was so popular
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 am

Go to a race.. listen to the engines.. watch a wreck. Then you will understand!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am

Batmandk02 wrote:
Go to a race.. listen to the engines.. watch a wreck. Then you will understand!

maybe thats the ticket.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 am

actaully,the best part about watching a nascar race is the crowd.just seeing some of the people who attend races can be epic,hell better then hitting a wal-mart.i'm not saying all race fans are "special" but there are a few out there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 am

I have a story about a lady who was a fan of the race and then started to hit on me like I was gonna be her boyfriend because she had too much to drink. It would be even funnier if you were there.
Back to top Go down
Dawg99
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am

congrats jamie mcmurray
dale jr came oh so close to pulling it off 10th to 2nd in a lap...
hopefully jr keeps running strong all yr
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 am

My dad was from West Virginia and that whole side of the family watches NASCAR. I've seen probably 50-100 races in my time and I have yet to enjoy one. That's just me though, and I'm not bashing anyone else for their hobbies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 am

I grew up in a garage with my step-dad being a mechanic. I grew up going to first some dirt track racing and I loved it. I like watching Nascar sometimes, but I haven't watched it in quite some time. It is hard to watch when your boyfriend makes jokes all the time :)

I still get into it sometimes, but I haven't been to a race in years!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 am

wow they are gonna make a left turn,another left turn,oh wow another left turn,right turn... CRASH. win for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 pm

What if they had to turn right.....could they do it?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 pm

There are 2 road courses per year which allows them to turn RIGHT! But those are boring races that will put you to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 pm

I hate to say it but most of the races put me to sleep these days.Besides the super speedways,the short tracks, and a few other races like Atlanta & Texas.I just cant watch like I use to.I still love to watch...just when Im bored.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

I can't sleep while watching the race cuz my stepdad is yelling at the TV and throwing things.. LOL He takes his nascar VERY seriously ;)
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm

it actually surprises me how many nascar fans there are in my area.
I think they live and tailgate at wal-mart
I always see them there.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 am

JJCarlisle wrote:
Ok I dont know if any of you are NASCAR fans.A few years back I watched it like crazy.Theses days it just holds me over till football season.

Daytona 500 is today.Its the big one for this sport.

Anyways if any of you are fans let me know who you like/hate.

The 2011 version of the Great American Race is in the books.

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the results yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 am

Actually, I am not surprised by the wrecks except they were so early on. For some reason when I picked my fantasy drivers for this race, I had TREVOR BAYNE as my c-list driver and took him out because I knew nothing about him. I would like to shoot Robby Gordon for his stunt and getting JR wrecked out. And next time I see Martin Truex Jr, I am gonna punch him in the mouth because that was the 3rd time since speed weeks that he tried/did take Dale Jr our of the race.

It was a boring race with the 2-car packs. I'd rather see the big packs with 3 lanes and people trying to fight to get to the front. But it was a pretty good race.
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:19 am

Yeah im not liking the two car racing as much but it was still a exciting ending.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 am

Anyone wanna join my Fantasy Nascar league? It's not too late and it's pretty cut and dry. Missing one race will not hurt you if anyone wants to come on in.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I tried it once before, but it kinda frustrated me.

I think it was because you could only use a driver once or something, but I'd be willing to check it out if you post a link.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

I am gonna need email addresses. I am the commisioner of the league and the invite will have the league and password in it.

It's the Yahoo one where you can use each driver for 9 races and then they are finsihed. You have a set amount of A-list, B-list, and C-list drivers. Just make sure you get the roster in before the closing Thursdays to be safe. It's easy, the only thing is knowing what drivers are good at what track and how many good drivers you can use before you run out and have to use a sorry backup in his place.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

Nascar is fun when I actually have time to sit down and watch it
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I think I see Money-B in the lineup. Never too very late to sign up. Unless you wait til about the 5th race and then your just waiting for people to have a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I got mine set up the other day.

I hope I did it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next