Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageNASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!

Go down 
+8
Wry1
LadyDelta
thatjimboguy
Dawg99
THE DELTA
The BLAY
Batman
JJCarlisle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:45 am

I told my girl that he was waiting for Harvick to get out so he could drive off.
Unbelievable that he pushed the dude's car in the wall before he did though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:19 am

Ah yes.. another Busch brother in trouble with other drivers. I remember when Kurt Busch wrecked Jimmy Spencer back in like 2001 and Spencer waited until he parked his car in the garage and then PUNCHED KURT BUSCH IN THE MOUTH! We need more action like that!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Got 'em picked for the longest race of the year?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:27 am

Yeah I am ready for this 600 miles 400 lap endurance race. This race is NOT about the driver but the engine underneath! Who is going to blow up?!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 am

So congrats to Bats on winning the Spring segment.

I had a subpar points week myself, but at least Jr. had a good finish at a place where he usually struggles.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm

I follow that spring fling up with a dismal and befuttering 215 point week! I have got to turn this thing around. I would love to see another 300+ point week but apparently I have found a hole that I am stuck in!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Finally turned in a 304 point week. Now that is how to get a season back on track! Now to get my ass back up in the 94th percentile where I usually live at!!

Come on Money!! Get on up there so I can have some more competition!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Man my picks have been bad lately. A little better today, but I need to win a couple weeks to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh Money I am sure with your lineup, just a few bad moves on our part and you can be right back in it. You have a good chance to catch up during the chase!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 am

Come on Money... you need to get on up there and start making me sweat. I know your holding out and your coming to get me during the chase!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 am

Shitty luck since Sonoma. Stewart sitting his ass on those tires ruined my day there and who didn't wreck in Daytona?

They run up front, have me all happy, then I guess get tired of going in circles and plant the car in the wall.

VERY FRUSTRATED!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Now that's how ya set a lineup! Brad Keslowski was not going in my lineup but I said the hell with it and he done me right! My domination of the league reigns supreme... that is unless JR does me wrong next week at New Hampshire.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

Thread got mighty quiet after New Hampshire.

Who ya got at Indy?

It doesn't look like we will get to see Pastrana drive in the Nationwide this week.
It would have been a sweet trick if he landed it though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 am

Money, I gto 8 drivers setup for Indy. YOu can find out who they are Sunday after the drop of the green flag. You need need to get with the game.. I know you have enough good drivers in your lineup to start making that comeback!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

I am finished with school for a few weeks. Hopefully, I can focus on some fun for a bit and get another win or two before it's over.

As a follow up on Pastrana, they announced that he would be out for the rest of X Games and miss Saturday's race. I'm not surprised after seeing the crash. He fractured his leg and ankle, but it would have been a sweet trick if he pulled it off.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

I haven't watched much of the X-games except for the highlights.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

I have missed a lot too. It's hard to focus from a bar stool.

Did you catch qualifying?
How would you think starting position effected the eventual outcome?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:26 am

Money-B wrote:
I have missed a lot too. It's hard to focus from a bar stool.

Did you catch qualifying?
How would you think starting position effected the eventual outcome?

Wait .. are we back to talking Nascar now?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Lol. The qualifying question was about Nascar.

Talking about X games again though, they showed Pastrana practicing in a Rally car while ago. Apparently, he intends to try and race tomorrow. Good thing it wasn't his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Ok Money it is time for you to make a move. You really lagging behind me and I need some competition!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmmm..... um, well I will have to try and come up with one then.

I've had shit luck for weeks. I need to start watching Inside Nascar or something.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Well there you go.

They make lefts and rights this week and I finally get a WIN.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Money put on a damn clinic this week with 351 points! Good job my man! That's how you gonna catch us all!! Hats off to ya!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm

FLURK I forgot about the race.....who won?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Ambrose won the race.
I thought it was funny when I told my 5 year old and he said, "Oh, you mean #9?"

Boris Said got into it with Greg Biffle.
Boris told the reporter after the race that, if someone would text him the address, he would go by his house and finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!   NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Woohoo left turns!!!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next