Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageReady for a TRUE story? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready for a TRUE story?

Go down 
+4
M. Aster Karver
Tankster
The_Prince
LadyDelta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Ready for a TRUE story? Empty
PostSubject: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok...So this is a story from about a year ago (give or take)... and it is going to make you LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

So...I have this sister (who is now 17) and she wanted to get her belly button pierced. I talked to my mom and asked her if I could take my sister to have it done as a Christmas present. My mom gave me the ok to do take her to do it and so away we went.

We get to the piercing place (let me just say my sister IS blonde) and my sister is looking at the different body jewelry and says "I really like this one"...the girl behind the counter says "that is for a tongue piercing..you want to look at these for the navel". I already know that it is going to be one of those days.

So after she finally picks out what she wants (a cute little barbell with a purple stone) the piercer asks if she is ready. She says sure and he leads us to the back where he starts to get stuff ready.

Now...first he cleans her belly with some alchohol and then takes a black marker and makes a couple marks on her navel area. He asks my sister to go take a look in the mirror and let him know what she thinks. Her reply? "Wow...that didn't hurt at all". He looks at me and says to her "I haven't pierced you yet...I was just marking to make sure it is straight"

My sister says "oh" and walks to the mirror. She looks at herself, cocks her head to the right, and says "yeah, i think its straight"...mind you her head is cocked...HA HA HA

Ok...So the piercer tells her to hop up on the table so they can do this. My sister gets up on the table and lays down...ON HER STOMACH. The piercer says "so..ummmmmm...what are we piercing on you today?" My sister says "Duh, my belly button" The piercer says "Maybe you should flip over so I can get to the belly to pierce it". My sister says "oh yeah"...

Now at this point I am trying NOT to laugh, but it is starting to happen so I turn my head just a bit and bite my lip. The piercer shakes his head and starts to raise the table... My sister (FOR REAL) asks him "Oh My God, is the table going up?" The piercer, not missing a beat, says "Nope, I am lowering the floor". My sister...AGAIN FOR REAL sayd "Wow. That is SOOO COOL". The piercer laughs out loud...I turn my head and bury my face in my hands.

So...the piercer is having a lot of fun at this point and asks "are you allergic to iodine"..my sister says "I don't know. What happens if I am?" The piercer says "Well, if you are your stomach will start on fire as soon as I put this on you". My sister turns to me and says "Please tell me I'm not allergic. I don't wanna be on fire". I say its ok and he swabs her up.

So now I am really just in AWE that this child has made it 16 years without walking into too many walls and whatever...

Ok. So back to the piercing. The piercer says "Ok, now I am going to do this. Are you ready?" My sister says ok and the piercer clamps the area, tells her to take a deep breath and does the piercing. He unclamps it and asks her if she is ok. She goes "Let me know when your done..OH MY GOD THIS HURTS"...and he was already done. He looks at her and says "You're done. You've been done".. To which she says "wow, really? That didn't hurt at all". The piercer says "well, if you want it to hurt I can take it out and try again." My sister says (All seriously) "Why would you do that?" He said "If you want pain I can flick it a couple times, that might hurt a bit".. Again my sister says "Why do you want to hurt me?"

I am actually LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF at this point. He lowers the table and tells her to take a look in the mirror and let him know if it looks straight. I kid you not when I tell you that she looks in the mirror, cocks her head to the right, and says "Yepp. Looks straight" while head is still cocked to the right.

I think the best part is that the piercer tells my sister that if she touches her stomach at all without soap and water on her hands that her belly button will get infected and fall out.

My sister is a great girl...Just a little too blonde at times...

Hope I made y'all smile just a little bit. :)
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

I choked on my water. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm

You're welcome for that. At least you were drinking water and not soda. Soda up through the nose hurts like hell. I speak from experience :)
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

OMG that was laugh out loud funny Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm

I just had an asthma attack laughuing so hard, thanks! LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Ok..so my goal was NOT to kill off members of the sector, but to just let everyone have a good laugh :) I am happy that my sister's blondeness is fun for everyone :) I will have to find a video of my daughter being especially blonde for you all to laugh at :)
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

That is HILARIOUS!!

Thanks Z!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:36 pm

haha that was awesome!
"are you raising the table?"
"no I'm lowering the floor!"

classic!
Back to top Go down
Stronox
Creative Team
Stronox

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

At first I found myself chuckling, but then burst out loud laughing when I got to "OMG is the table going up?"

That was hilarious...Thanks for making my day!
Back to top Go down
http://stronoxcustoms.blogspot.com
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow let me know when she's 18 I'll take her out on a date. It would be the funnyest date ever and we could tape it and put it on funny video's .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for a TRUE story?   Ready for a TRUE story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for a TRUE story?
Page 1 of 1