Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageAngelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'

Go down 
+5
LadyDelta
bigdaddyblue73
ShockVal
The BLAY
M. Aster Karver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 am

While everyone is preparing to give thanks tomorrow, one of America's most famous families, the Jolie-Pitts, have decided to sit this Thanksgiving out.

"Angelina Jolie hates this holiday and wants no part in rewriting history like so many other Americans," a friend of the actress tells me. "To celebrate what the white settlers did to the native Indians, the domination of one culture over another, just isn't her style. She definitely doesn't want to teach her multi-cultural family how to celebrate a story of murder."

Angelina has been filming her directorial debut, about a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who fall in love during the Bosnian War. Angie, always extremely sensitive to the suffering throughout the world, is filming in English and the native languages.

"Angelina gets so grossed out by Thanksgiving that she has made sure her family will not be in America this year on Thursday," an insider tells me.

And although Brad Pitt recently told 'EXTRA,' "We'll whip up a turkey somewhere," he certainly hasn't shared that plan with Angelina. A family friend tells me, "If Brad wants turkey, he will have to cook it himself. For Angie, it will be another day when America tries to rewrite history."

Lighten up, dear!

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/24/angelina-jolie-thanksgiving/
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 am

man.. she needs to take a chill pill!
she needs to get her self-righteous ass down from her high-horse and rejoin the human race already. Thanksgiving is a time to be with friends and family, have a good meal, share some stories and enjoy the company of everyone. I highly doubt that millions of families are sitting around the table having a round-table discussion on the lingering effects of the white man had on the natives and debating the morality of the whole instance in which this holiday is based on... no, they are getting together with people they may only see a few times a year and treasuring the time they can spend together.

Dear Ms. Jolie,

get flurked.

-Everyone else
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:52 am

No suprise there. She would just waste the good food puking it into the toilet bowl afterward anyway.

If I weren't in such a festive holiday mood I would wish her to gag on a tofu bar.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 am

I think that is the reason to celebrate it!

We should change the name to "National Whitey Whooped Yer Ass Day!"
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am

Many people forget that the real reason behind Thanksgiving is that the "white" people showed the "native" people how to do stuff, and the "native" people taught the "white" people how to grow things. They worked TOGETHER and shared a meal where everyone brought something to the table. They gave thanks that they could all work together and FEAST as one "family". Put your differences aside and eat a meal together.
If she thinks it is a celebration of murder then she sure the hell should NEVER celebrate St. Valentine's day...But wait...Didn't she do something big for that?!?! Hmmmmmm... Gonna have to check into that one.
I HATE hypocrites who say something and then do something else...Thanksgiving is all about family and friends and everyone putting aside their differences to come together and celebrate what you have and what you are thankful for. Some people need to get over it...DAMN!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 am

To hell with this wench. If she hates this country so badly she can leave and not come back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 am

I'd still give her some stuffing.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 pm

LOL...I hear that Wry!
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Crazy celebs trying to get into our heads. She's one of the people who tried to get our name change not knowing the real meaning of it. Viva The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Secondly King Phillip started the war the NE ended it. King Phillip is a native American Chieftain that started a war in RI and MA in the 1600's I think. In any case some of the deaths were caused not by us. Small pox had ravaged the Indian population before we arrived and we certainly didn't conduct ourselves like the Spanish or French did but whatever learning correct history facts when your a celeb is sooooooooo 1940's hollywood.
Back to top Go down
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 am

Im gonna be the one to say, " Who cares?" Ive spent most my life ignoring most of these people(celebs) i dont care what holiday she pisses on, i doesnt mean anything unless you believe the magazines in the grocery store isle are relevant to life.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 am

Amen O'doyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'   Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'
Page 1 of 1