Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat was the last movie you watched? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+11
bigdaddyblue73
mamichula
xhairs
ROOK
LadyDelta
JJCarlisle
Wry1
GoblinQueen
The BLAY
THE DELTA
thatjimboguy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

What was the last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

I have on good authority that EVERY forum site HAS to have this topic. So tell me, what was the last movie you saw? How did you like it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Well Jim, the last movie I saw was Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson. Good flick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

last movie would be what i'm watching now,pathfinder.a decent movie with clancy brown speaking nordic.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 am

just finished Godfather part 2 yesterday!
I don't know why it has taken me soo long to watch these films!
Just gotta get through the 3rd one, prolly tomorrow night at some point when Im done work.
Back to top Go down
GoblinQueen
New Recruit
GoblinQueen

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:43 am

delta1025 wrote:
last movie would be what i'm watching now,pathfinder.a decent movie with clancy brown speaking nordic.

And Karl Urban running around in a loincloth.

Mmmmm.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am

Pathfinder was a decent movie
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

The Wolfman with Benicio del Toro. It was......meh.
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Daybreakers....could have been really good but...meh
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm

So last night I watched The Hangover (again) and that is one of the funniest movies ever made...and then I watched Couples Retreat (again)...AGAIN a great movie. I needed something to lighten my mood and both those movies COMPLETELY rocked :) I think tonight I am going to watch The Invention Of Lying again...and laugh some more :)

I also have to see Alice In Wonderland sometime soon & The Road. Maybe today or tomorrow...We'll see. :)
Back to top Go down
ROOK
New Recruit
ROOK

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:32 pm

The last movie i watched was The Goonies.love a cool classic movie.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm

ROOK wrote:

did you watch it on AMC on Friday?! cuz thats where I saw it lol
Back to top Go down
ROOK
New Recruit
ROOK

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

The BLAY wrote:
ROOK wrote:

Nope,own the dvd.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm

ROOK wrote:
The BLAY wrote:
ROOK wrote:

Nope,own the dvd.

ahhh gotcha!
I have it too, but I happened to catch it on TV
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 pm

watched blackhawk down yesterday,what a great movie.
Back to top Go down
xhairs
Battle Ready
xhairs

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 am

going to be ateam friday lol
Back to top Go down
https://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/XHAIRS_photos/
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Well it has to be TOY STORY 3 and i have to say I LOVED IT!!!!

And then right after that i watched Sex in the City part 2, very good too!!!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Captain Ron
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 pm

The Stranger with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Stone Cold whoops ass on everybody! Gimme a hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Stone Cold actually is a decent actor I must say
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

watched the bank job last night.needed something to help me fall asleep and at times the movie can be a little slow.
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I watched Sherlock Holmes I was very impressed and liked the take on the main character as a self-destructive man who knew a martial art, something which is in the books not in any film or tv version done previously.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Alvin and the Chimpmunks the Squeakuel or however you spell it. having 2 kids kind of limits my movie list over PG
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm

The BLAY wrote:
Stone Cold actually is a decent actor I must say

A lot of the wrestlers actually are. It kinda goes with the business.
Back to top Go down
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 am

The GingerDeadman with Gary Busey. Thats right I watched. It was.......well terrible of course, but it was free on full moon on demand. Definately good for an unintentional laugh.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

mean machine with vinnie jones.it's england's version of the longest yard.if you can find it to rent i highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next