Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Pagefavorite horror movie Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite horror movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

favorite horror movie Empty
PostSubject: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 pm

i love horror movies and i want to know what your favorites are.mine are:
the friday the 13th movies
any zombie movies
feast(the first one,the sequels sucked)
tourista
the saw movies
rob zombies halloween(haven't seen the second one yet)
the blade movies
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm

I am a NOT a huge fan of horror movies, but I do enjoy Vampire movies. I enjoy watching some scary movies with my Tommy so that I have a reason to bury my face in his chest and take his hand. :) I have my motives ;)
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:42 pm

I love horror movies. Especially the cheesy B flicks. Never get enough of them. The more ridiculous, the better.

The Exorcist(original) still makes me a bit uncomfortable. Rosemary's Baby as well.

I do like the Saw flicks.

And if it's got Jason, Freddy or Michael Myers in it, I am watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:50 pm

thanks rob,i forgot about the exorcist and that too still kinda freaks me out.especially whhen linda blair does the crab walk down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Rob0213 wrote:
I love horror movies. Especially the cheesy B flicks. Never get enough of them. The more ridiculous, the better.

The Exorcist(original) still makes me a bit uncomfortable. Rosemary's Baby as well.

I do like the Saw flicks.

And if it's got Jason, Freddy or Michael Myers in it, I am watching.

Wow, we have almost identical tastes, except Saw bored me after the third one. The cheesy ones are sometimes the best.

I love Zombie movies.

And slashers? Jason and Michael Myers and the like crack me up. I love watchin the idiots get slaughtered.

I do the blockbuster thing thru the mail and rent probably 70% horror, and a lot of B horror and older stuff. I find a lot of the older ones scarier than the modern stuff.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Heavy Weapons
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

I was expecting someone said RoC LOL!

Jokes aside, i kinda lost the taste for horror movies.

Last one i've seen was Halloween, the supposed origin.
When the guy escaped the hospital, and put the Kirk mask, i stopped, i got bored.

I sure saw most of the classics. I still think the best are the first Freddy movies. It has that mix of fantasy and horror to make them interesting.

The Exorcist and that kinda movies are indeed, scary.

And if you like bad, ridiculous movies, i've just saw Screamers. What a pile of s#!t.
It is a remake of an old DOS game, which was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite horror movie   favorite horror movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite horror movie
Page 1 of 1