Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageDelta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Empty
PostSubject: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Ok,we've all seen one of these thread where we post our top 5 favorite this or that so
i thought i would do one myself.as most of you know i love horror movies and with a lot
of movies moving to the blu-ray format,that means you can see better quaility gore in
re-released horror movies.now my list is gonna cover the whole genre from "slasher films"
to the "devil/demonic possession" catagory but on the blu-ray format.so if you love horror
and are looking for some H.D. gore then check these out and please feel free to add to the
list because i might want to ppick it up if i don't already have it.

#5. The Omen-1976
Gregory Peck, Lee Remick,

Little Damian is the son of the devil.scary back in the day and still is somewhat to this day
if you watch it alone in the dark.

#4.AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON-1981
David Naughton, Jenny Agutter, Griffin Dunne

Two Americans attacked by a werewolf on the English moors,one dies,the other is cursed.dark comedy
and great make-up and special effects.

#3.SAW-2004
Cary Elwes, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover

Two men wake up in a decripted bathroom to play a game,the start of a franchise that should have ended
after the death of Jigsaw.

#2.Friday the 13th-1980
Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King,Kevin Bacon

The best slasher film out there about revenge and a summer camp(yeah i know i'm pimping the hell out of
it because i'm a huge Friday the 13th fan).

#1.THE EXORCIST-1973
Ellen Burstyn, Max von Sydow, Linda Blair

This is one of my all time favorites because whenever i watch it i still jump during the infamous crab walk
scene.it has some great effects and some of the lines that come out of Linda Blairs mouth(along with the
green vomit) are just downright frighten.this movie was ahead of it's time and it's the ultimate devil/
demonic possession of all time.

on a final note,you maybe asking why no Elms street movies or the Texas chainsaw,well the answer is simple,i
haven't watched those yet on blu-ray so the list can change if i do.so let's hear what you guys and gals think.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 am

delta1025 wrote:
#5. The Omen-1976
Gregory Peck, Lee Remick,

#4.AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON-1981
David Naughton, Jenny Agutter, Griffin Dunne

#3.SAW-2004
Cary Elwes, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover

#2.Friday the 13th-1980
Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King,Kevin Bacon

#1.THE EXORCIST-1973
Ellen Burstyn, Max von Sydow, Linda Blair

I haven't seen #5, or #1, been a LONG time since I have seen #4, and I had my face buried in your chest for #3 & #2. So I am going to have to agree that this list is pretty dead on. I am hoping that I can watch #1 with you SOON....or not watch it since I am sure to have my face buried in your chest and my hand covering my mouth from screaming. Does anyone else think that this is a great list???
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

This IS a great list but where are the original Nightmare on Elm Street and Hell Raiser?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
This IS a great list but where are the original Nightmare on Elm Street and Hell Raiser?

not to take away from those movies but i only put in my top 5 blu-ray movies i own.someday i plan to watch those on blu-ray so like i said before the list can change.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:11 am

Gotcha. I missed the "that I own" clause.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies   Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta's Top 5 Blu-Ray Horror Movies
Page 1 of 1