Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageComing Attractions: Movies on the Way Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Empty
PostSubject: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 am

Though I would start a thread about upcoming movies that look good. What are you looking forward to? What movie buzz has you ready to plunk down your ten bucks and another 12 for warm soda and stale popcorn? Here are a few of mine:

The Expendables

Okay if you are a fan of action movies, if you have even seen an action movies, if you have ever even heard of action movies you gotta be psyched about this one!

Believe it or not this is part of the cast list:

Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Steve Austin
Dolph Lundgren
Randy Couture
Eric Roberts
Mickey Rourke
Bruce Willis
Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Danny Trejo

I kidd you not! Now some of these guys are just gotta have very small roles, I am sure the governator is one of them, but, damn how f'n cool is this gonna be! I have never stood in line for an opening day midnight showing before, but if they have on for this film, hell I am there!

The bullets are gonna fly. the bad guys are gonna die and there will be more one liners than sticky spots on the theater floor!

Last edited by bigdaddyblue73 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 am

Red Sonja

Oh you better believe it! Swords and sorcery, and starring one of the hottest women on the planet--Rose McGowan! I can't wait!

Word is production hit a delay cause the beautiful Rose was injured while filming, but I expect this one will be back on track! I have preordered five copies of the Bluray cause with Rose in a tight chainmail bodice I just know I am gonna wear out the first four copies!

Hmmm. Okay I gotta watch Planet Terror again this weekend. I need a dose of Cherry!

Last edited by bigdaddyblue73 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:38 am

THOR!!!!

It's freakin Thor! What could be better than that?

It's a big norse god who smashes shit with a magic hammer! Hell yeah!

In the title role is Chris Hemsworth, a relative new guy, but with Kenneth Branagh directing and Sir Anthony Hopkins in a costarring role I am confident the acting will be fine. It also stars cute little Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, Stellan Skarsgard (the man born to play norse/celtec characters) and Jamie Alexander as Sif. (Now there's one Goddess I could worship!)

And we have rumors that Sam Jackson (yep the angriest man in hollywood) will make an appearance as Nick Fury!

So get yer horned helmets ready, pour a flagon of mead and get ready to spend some times with the gods! I feel like I have died and gone to Valhalla!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:53 am

Iron Man 2

What you haven't bought your ticket yet?

This one is gonna be awesome!

Robert Downey Jr returns to play Tony Stark, Gwenyth Paltrow will once again be the lovely Pepper Pots, Jon Favreau directs and appears as Happy Hogan and they added the luscious Scarlett Johansson as the Balack Widow, Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer and one of the coolest dudes in Hollywood my man Mickey Rourke as Whiplash!

Now i know the first screenshots released of Whiplash look a tad funky, but I got faith that this gonna be another win!

Hey just countin all the hot babes that show up on Tony's arm at some point should be worth the price of admission!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Survival of the Dead

That's right horror fans the daddy of the modern horror fim himself, George Romero is back with the latest installment in his undead series!

Set on an island off the coast of North America!

Romero and Zombies...
Chocolate and Peanut Butter...
Mom and apple pie...

Some things belong together!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm

The Crazies

What could be better than a new George A. Romero movie?

2 new George A. Romero movies!!!!

Timothy Olyphant (Hitman) stars in this one about neighbors goin nutzo after being exposed to toxic contaminates!

The trailer looks awesome.

I don't know about you guys but i am nutzo to see this one! I'll go crazy if i miss it!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 am

I will see anything Romero does. I love his stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:37 am

Rob0213 wrote:
I will see anything Romero does. I love his stuff.

He is the master of modern horror!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way   Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Attractions: Movies on the Way
Page 1 of 1