Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Empty
PostSubject: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Source: IESB

Earlier this week, it was reported that David Goyer will be writing the new Superman movie, The Man of Steel. Another interesting piece of news is that Jonah Nolan, who together with Goyer is writing the script for Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie, is also on board to co-write the Superman film. Of course, this follows the news from earlier this month that Chris Nolan will play a "godfather" role in getting The Man of Steel going.

IESB is saying that Chris Nolan is mentoring the movie because his brother Jonah Nolan may make his directorial debut on The Man of Steel.

Adding to that, the site says that there's a possibility that Chris Nolan will direct the Justice League movie after The Man of Steel and next Batman movie are released.

Keep in mind, all rumors at this point, but this would be really something cool to see, I think. Could we fianlly see Batman and Superman together in a Nolan directed movie? Hopefully, we'll get some offical news soon, but this is pretty damn exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 am

this sounds way too good to be true...but if this is genuine, OMG!...nice to here things moving along for all 3 franchises
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 am

It sure would be awesome.....rumor has it that Jonah Nolan has turned in the first draft for Batman 3.

I'd feel good about a Superman movie with Nolan involved.
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:13 am

i'd feel tingly in my pants good...
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 am

isnt Goyer the dude who did Blade?

this is sounding promising!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 am

Yes, he is. He's also been part of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. With Goyer's involvement, I begin to have a little more hope for a Superman movie.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 am

So wait just a minute. Chris Nolan is gonna do the Superman Reboot and Batman 3??!! HOLY CRAP!!! Now how is he gonna find time to do both movies and stir the pot up for a Justice League franchise??!! If he does all 3 of these movies RIGHT and makes them as great as Batman Begins and the Dark Knight... Michael Bay will be asking him for loans because Nolan and his crew are gonna be ba-zillionaires!!!!

Keep us posted! I cannot wait for further information!!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 am

This all sounds really great for fans. I mean the Dark Knight is an example of how cool a super hero movie can be when done well. It is probably the best comic hero franchise turned film since the original Superman. I hope this comes true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?   The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nolans to do Superman: the Man of Steel and the JLA movies?
Page 1 of 1