Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWho's Your Favorite Dr. Who Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who

Go down 
+2
Sector_15
ZombieRob
6 posters

Favorite Doctor
First Dr. (William Hartnell)
Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Second Dr. (Patrick Troughton)
 0% [ 0 ]
Third Dr. (Jon Pertwee)
 0% [ 0 ]
Fourth Dr. (Tom Baker)
Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_lcap17%Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Fifth Dr. (Peter Davison)
 0% [ 0 ]
Sixth Dr. (Colin Baker)
 0% [ 0 ]
Seventh Dr. (Sylvester McCoy)
 0% [ 0 ]
Ninth Dr. (Christopher Eccleston)
Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_lcap17%Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Tenth Dr. (David Tennant)
Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_lcap50%Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Eleventh Dr. (Matt Smith)
Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_lcap16%Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Empty
PostSubject: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 am

Hello all. I've been watching and loving the new Dr. Who series lately, so I thought I'd ask who everyone's all-time favorite Doctor was. I included everyone except the eighth Doctor( Paul McGann). I figured he was only in the 1996 made for t.v. film so he doesn't really count. Feel free to state otherwise if he's your fav. For me it was always Baker growing up until Eccleston came along in 2005. Its tragic he only lasted one season. I love what he did for the series. But then came tennant. Tennant was a brilliant 10th doctor and I'm actually really starting to like Matt Smith as the current Doctor. He's really coming into his own and may well be one of the best ever when its all said and done. Tennant is my all time fav, but smith is gaining ground.

Last edited by ZombieRob on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 am

My favourite classic doc is Sylvester Mccoy he had an edge of darkside to him.

I've liked all the NuWho docs but Matt Smith plays the part so well. I've loved the series finale it even made Amy not as annoying.
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

i will have to say i loved Tennent as the Dr but its been so long since i seen the original its hard to say and i have yet to see the New DR so again dont know the DR will be awsome regardless of who plays him i suppose
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm

We had the series finale in the UK tonight. It was amazing in a very clever way and made me love Matt Smith as The Doctor even more.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Tennant for me. Series finale, as in it's over...again???

Last edited by NightRat on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm

I voted for Tenant. I am still somewhat new to Dr Who, having only seen Tenant's run so far. Only seen the first EP with Smith, and then my cable company dropped BBC america (I am getting new cable now). I plan on checking out all of the earlier stuff, as I really have grown fond of the show. So Tenant gets my vote by default, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

I will say that I think Tennant's look was the best. Loved the pin striped suit with the trench coat and Converse All-Stars. Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 am

NightRat wrote:
Tennant for me. Series finale, as in it's over...again???

Yes finished in the UK last night. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 am

Since I no longer have BBC America and can't watch the current season yet I have been avoiding the Dr who thread. Good to hear that you enjoyed the finale. Have they decided yet on another season? I know Torchwood is returning (on Stars), but I'm not sure if I have heard if Dr who is getting another season.
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 am

Rob0213 wrote:
Since I no longer have BBC America and can't watch the current season yet I have been avoiding the Dr who thread. Good to hear that you enjoyed the finale. Have they decided yet on another season? I know Torchwood is returning (on Stars), but I'm not sure if I have heard if Dr who is getting another season.

I've been very good and not put any spoilers on here. There's going to be a Christmas special and another season with Matt and Karen. Add to that Matt will do a 3rd season although Karen not confirmed yet.
Matt is also appearing as the Doctor in the Sarah Jane Adventures.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:28 am

Good info! Thanks dude. I think Smith has a very real chance of being one of the better doctors.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

Not much into Sarah Jane Adventures, but Torchwood coming to STARZ (summer 2011)? May have to keep my current cable package then.
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Sarah Jane Adventures is one of the shows I watch with my 2 boys. I love Torchwood and I'd heard it's going to be more international with that Matt Smith's second series and ne Primeval 2011 is shaping up to be a tremendous year.
Back to top Go down
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm

So glad to hear Matt smith is sticking around. He's fastly becoming my favorite doctor.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 am

I don't remember much of the show from when I was a kid but I remember Tom Baker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who   Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Your Favorite Dr. Who
Page 1 of 1