Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Pagefavorite game of all time Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite game of all time

Go down 
+9
thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
Batman
The BLAY
Rob0213
driftwood
CrimsonCobra
bigdaddyblue73
THE DELTA
13 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

favorite game of all time Empty
PostSubject: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 am

with video games becoming more cinematic nowadays i was wondering what everyone's favorite game is for any platform that has been released in the last 30 years.a few of my all time favorites are the gta series for both the ps2 and ps3,saints row 2 for the ps3,the original metal gear from nintendo and all that followed,legend of zelda from nintendo,alterd beast by sega genesis,and free cell on my laptop.so what are some of your guys favorites?
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 am

Anyone play Nightmare Creatures on PS one? That was a good game!

So was Parasite Eve!

And the Aliens Trilogy was awesome too!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:59 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Anyone play Nightmare Creatures on PS one? That was a good game!

So was Parasite Eve!

And the Aliens Trilogy was awesome too!

Ah yes, Parasite Eve for the PS1. I had the game and strategy guide and sold them on ebay last year for something like $12 for both shipped.

That was a good game though, one of my favorites from the PS1. Still have Driver though and that's probably my favorite along with the EA NHL games and Madden.
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm

All the resident evil's and 007 for the old 64.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Here's one you kids won't remember:

Atari--SeaHunt! loved that game
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm

I liked pong.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Goldeneye for N64

Lunar for PS1

Pitfall for Atari

A few of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

this is the easiest question ever...

the answer is obviously and unequivocally Nintendo's
"BLADES OF STEEL"

There now you all know.
Topic closed! lol
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 am

Blades of Steel! I loved that game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 am

Hmm... favorite games all time.

Nintendo - Super Tecmo Bowl and Legend of Zelda
Super Nintendo - Super Tecmo Bowl 3
N64 - Goldeneye and Perfect Dark
PS1 - All the Need for Speed Games and Grand Theft Auto
PS2 - The Madden Games, GTA games, that list goe son forever
PS3 - BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM, GTA4, Rock Band and Guitar Hero, and right now I am working on Need for Speed Undercover!!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm

TECMO MUTHA FU%^&ING BOWL!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm

I see someone is defeinately excited about Tecmo Bowl!!!! LMAO!! I may have to dust off the Super Nintendo and play a game or 2!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Nintendo : toss up between Paper Boy, RC Pro Am, Super Mario Bros., Tetris, Rad Racer, Street Fighter series, Mortal Kombat series, Contra, Metroid, Gradius series, Ice Hockey, Blades of Steel, Sky Kid, Techmo Bowl and Duck Hunt

SNES : Street Fighter series, Mortal Kombat series

N64 : Cruisin' USA, Cruisin' World, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Killer Instinct Gold

GameCube : Never played

Wii : Madden series (except '10), Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros. Wii, Guitar Hero : Aerosmith, G.I.Joe : Rise of Cobra, Wii Play Tanks, Wii Fit, Mario Kart

Sony PS : Driver, Maddens, EA NHL seasons

Sony PS2 : Maddens, EA NHL seasons, Socom, GTA series, Need For Speed series, EA F1, EA Nascar series

Sony PS3 : Never played

Xbox : Forza Motorsport, BMX XXX

Xbox 360 : Forza Motorsport 3, Scene It? : Lights, Camera, Action , Scene It? : Box Office Smash, Guitar Hero series, Rock Band series

Sega : don't remember which games

Sega Genesis : Joe Montana Football, Sonic

Sega Dreamcast : Never played

Commadore 64 : can't remember which games

I have downloaded so many old games on my Wii, need to start transferring them to SD cards soon!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 pm

I've got go with Champions: Return To Norrath, but that's because I used to be a hardcore Evercrack player.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
I see someone is defeinately excited about Tecmo Bowl!!!! LMAO!! I may have to dust off the Super Nintendo and play a game or 2!

It sounds like he meant the original for the NES back in the day. I used to play that game to death too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

It sounds like he meant the original for the NES back in the day. I used to play that game to death too.

yeah i could spend hours,scratch that weekends playing that game,contra and tysons punchout
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:42 am

I did spend hours playing Tecmo bowl and Contra, Super C and Batman. I bet I went through 3 Nintendos and about 7 controllers because anger management issues had me throwing them across the room and with those 6 ft cords.. they flew a long way!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Commodore 64: Caveman Ugh-lympics loved this game!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Mario bros. for the og NES. That shit just blew my mind having only played Pong and Space Invaders before that.

A close second would be Worms Armageddon for PS, epic f#!kin' game!
Back to top Go down
TheBaroness
New Recruit
TheBaroness

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Resident Evil <3
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 pm

PS1 - Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Tenchu 1 + 2
PS2 - The entire Need for Speed franchise, Gran Turismo Franchise, Star Wars the Force Unleashed, God of War 1 + 2
360 - Tenchu Z, The Forz Motorsports Franchise, Call of Duty Modern Warfare
PC - All of the "Battlefield" games (1942, 2, 2142), Doom Franchise, both of the Lego Star Wars collections, Jedi Academy, Knights of the Old Republic, Diablo.

But my favorite game of all time is the one that started me down the path to gaming addiction, The Mario Brothers for the NES.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
I did spend hours playing Tecmo bowl and Contra, Super C and Batman. I bet I went through 3 Nintendos and about 7 controllers because anger management issues had me throwing them across the room and with those 6 ft cords.. they flew a long way!

Lost my first PS1 playing Tekken that way......and a window.
Back to top Go down
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:06 pm

hard questions

bionic commando -nes
skitchin-sega
forsaken-n64
shadow of rome-ps2
modern warfare2-360
TOTALWAR series-pc

totalwar stole my life, shogun, midevil, midevil2, and ROME... great games
Back to top Go down
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Wry1 wrote:
Mario bros. for the og NES. That shit just blew my mind having only played Pong and Space Invaders before that.

A close second would be Worms Armageddon for PS, epic f#!kin' game!

oh yeah Worms, true dat,true dat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite game of all time   favorite game of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite game of all time
Page 1 of 1