Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageS12 celebrates 1 year! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

S12 celebrates 1 year!

Go down 
+15
bigdaddyblue73
ShockVal
THE DELTA
driftwood
thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
Luke Sprywalker
The BLAY
Wry1
Sector_15
JJCarlisle
Batman
red laser
M. Aster Karver
Rob0213
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

S12 celebrates 1 year! Empty
PostSubject: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

Today is day 365. We've now officially been online for a year! I want to thank every single member for checking us out. You guys are the absolute best. In celebration of our 1 year anniversary, S12 will be relaunching very soon, with new features, articles, updates and more. So from me to all of you: Thanks!

Looking forward to year 2!

-R
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah, 1 year of pop culture insanity with a kick-@$$ crew! As a promotion, a free membership should be offered. Oh wait, it's already free. Nevermind...(shuffles off into a corner and finds the dunce hat)
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 am

*paints the dunce hat gold for Karver :P* That is great going I thought the site was a lot older but here is to the next few years. dj beer drinks happy day
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:28 am

Hot Damn!! Been here a year and not banned or infracted yet!!! Been a proud member for an awesome 365 days and I shall be here for longer!! Now.. where the hell is the party?? I need some grape sodas and some hamburgers!!

Happy B-day S-12!!!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 am

Woo hoo!!!!! Happy bday S12!! Damn I would have been bored without this place.
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

Great site with great people. Happy 1st year I hope there's more to come :).
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:46 am

WOOHOO! A year already, that's crazy! It's definitely been cool seeing this site grow, hell I remember when there were only like four of us here. Good peeps, good times, here is to many more! beer
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 pm

hell yeah!!!

congrats Rob for an amazing place here on the intronetting!
We all love this place and I cant wait for the relaunch!
Back to top Go down
Luke Sprywalker
Battle Ready
Luke Sprywalker

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Happy Birthday S12! This place is a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

As one of the first 4 members of Sector 12 I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And a ton more to come ;)
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Oh wow..

It hasn't QUITE been a year for me, but almost...

Great job keeping it going Rob and thanks to Blue for accidentally recruiting me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

And the madness continues !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 pm

damn its been a year already.congrats rob for this site and for inviting all of us to join in the fun and mayham.
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 am

Hooray! beer

Damn! I was a month late getting here.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
Oh wow..

It hasn't QUITE been a year for me, but almost...

Great job keeping it going Rob and thanks to Blue for accidentally recruiting me!

One of the best "mistakes" I ever made.

In all seriousness gang I want to thank each and every one of you for the contributions you have made to make this place as fun and cool as it is. From Creative to News Staff members to the rank and file of some of the best people on the internet it's the things you all bring to the table individually that give this site an identity all it's own. And while Rob might own the place I consider mine in a lot of ways too.

It has been a fantastic year and it is only going to get better and better.

Here's too YOU, the best damn forum mevbers of the best damn forum on the web!

Excelsior!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 am

Happy Birthday,
Hopefully the new site won't be blocked at work so I can post during the day again. I can't wait to see what you do with the place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 pm

WOOHOO!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!BRING ON THAT RELAUNCH!!!!I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S PLANNED!!!!the time iv spent on here has been AWESOME!!!i love how the sector is full of the most FRIENDLY,HELPFUL,IMAGINATIVE people online!!!!!for year two my aim is to be a lot more prolific with my customs work......starting with an all new PESTILENCE team,and the first sighting of the mysterious warrior known only as PROTEUS!!!who is he????where does he come from??? what are his links to the cobra agent ZARTAN??who are the shadowy beings known as the coven????all WILL be revealed!!!!

PS im gonna use the caps lock less too......BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!! And many years to come!!!
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 am

sup all been a fun first year here and with the re-launch hope it grows even more!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S12 celebrates 1 year!   S12 celebrates 1 year! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S12 celebrates 1 year!
Page 1 of 1