Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.

Go down 
+5
thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
Batman
Tankster
Rob0213
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Empty
PostSubject: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Okay, first off, if I forget anything, I apologize in advance!

Although S12 has only been around 8 weeks, I figured this would be fun to do, and I also would like to recognize some cool people doing a lot of cool stuff here. I imagine the 2010 review will take a bit longer, lol!

Before anything else, I really want to say thank you to every single member. If you have 1 post or 100, your contibutions count and are appreciated! This site is really for you folks. So, thanks. Without you folks, S12 is just empty space. You people give it its character, and make it fun. Some of you I know very well, and others i am just getting to know. Regardless, each of you rocks. I'm glad you're here!

Now, to the 2009 Shoutouts!

Note: These are in no particular order.

Bigdaddyblue.
Well, what can I say. This fella has really helped me a lot here. He's a good friend, and lots of fun. Thanks, Tom, for all of your help and support in this, especially when I was teetering at times! He's always supported me, and this site, and that makes him aces in my book. Without blue, a lot of things would not be possible.

Batmandk02. My partner in crime in many things, 'ol Bats is also one of my good buds. It's always fun talking with him, especially when he gets fired up! We've had some great fun, and Thanks, dude. It wouldn't be as fun without ya here.

Lady Z and Delta. Speaking of not being the same, these two have really made their mark here. From the Daily Brew thread where everyone can just BS, to the incredible trivia game and prizes, I really cannot imagine this place without them. Thanks, to both of you, for all the cool things you do around here. I consider you both really good friends, and look forward to see what 2010 brings for y'all!

Camper. A man of few words (and posts, lol), Camp is someone I have been buds with for some time. He's been there for me through some good stuff and bad stuff, and I am lucky to call him friend. He can always crack me up, or send me a funny link. SWEAR TO ME!!

The Blay. A wicked awesome customizer, and a great dude in genereal. Really glad to have him over here. I've had the pleasure of getting to know Nick a bunch more, and I am glad for that.

Wry1. Our official artist. This is the guy that is gonna be responsible for a lot of the look of this place. Wry, buddy, you're a swell cat, and and I cannot wait to see the goodies you produce in 2010! I'm really gald you chose here to hang out, bro.

Driftwood. This guys answers inthe trivia game are things of legend. Been great getting to know ya a bit better, dude. Another great customizer (seems like we have a bunch of those) and all around good dude. Thanks buddy, for chillin'.

JJCarlisle. Giving away free Joes? Pretty damn cool. Awesome guy? Yup, that'd by Johny! It's really great having him around here, and I look forward to talking more with him in the new year.

thatjimboguy. A fellow Michigander, which already makes him cool in my book! Been great having you around, dude. We still have gotta get that beer!

Crimson Cobra. This guys customs blow me away. I was really happy to se ya join up, man. You're a swell dude, and I look forward to talking to ya more!

Spaniard. No one makes a dio like this guy! Some of the best and funniest stuff you'll ever see! Can't wait to see what other hijinks you come up with in 2010!

And, to everyone else, thanks for hanging out! If I didn't mention you, it's probably because I am too lazy, lol. Each one of you brings something different and fun to this place, and belive me, I am thankful for it. Trust me, I really appreciate all of you folks making this place what it is. And if you have fun here, please, tell a friend about us! Everyone is always welcome here, and the more the merrier!

In 2010, I will do everything I can to make this place as fun and exciting as possible. If you're a new member, I encourage you to check out the place. Join us in the chat box at the bottom of the forums page, and BS away! 2010 will be a great year, and it's all because of you folks!

Thanks again, and best of luck to everyone in the New Year!

Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm

cant wait for whats in store........ dj
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Honorable mention goes to the creator of the site! Mr Rob has given us a new home where we can hang out and just be ourselves without worrying about ban hammers and infractions. Thank you sir for all the hard work you do for us!
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
Honorable mention goes to the creator of the site! Mr Rob has given us a new home where we can hang out and just be ourselves without worrying about ban hammers and infractions. Thank you sir for all the hard work you do for us!
agreed thanks man i know i am new here but i feel like i have been around forever lol!! like its another life;)
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Rob I for one thank you for creating this awesome place to play. I also thank you for letting me contribute.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah, thanks for hosting Rob. Life's a party here, but let's not forget that it's your carpet we're puking o...err.... it's your place we're hanging out at. I'll let ya know about that beer bro, lord knows I'm in freaking Southgate on Sundays and you live in Canton. It shouldn't be that hard to work something out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Word!

I lived in Southgate for 15 years. Small world.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Thanks for hookin' this place up rob! beer
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 pm

No kidding. Sundays I work in the 15 story building on Trenton Road
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Wow. I grew up on a street right off Trenton Rd! That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm

That IS crazy
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 pm

As spokesperson for TnT we would like to say that we LOVE it here and can't wait to see what fun we can have in 2010. This year is starting off GREAT so far (even if Tommy is without his laptop and driving me crazy for it)...

I can't wait to get back to having fun!!! My sis will be going home tomorrow so we will see what we can do to liven this place up then :D

Thanks for an awesome place Rob!!! We love it here and I know that if delta (Tommy) had his laptop he would be having much more to say :D

(Funny to think that I am the quiet one....)
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

monster It's a party at Rob's house !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm

...always, man.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm

This is indeed the house that Rob built!
Thanks man for giving us a place to showcase our talents, shoot the shit, go head to head in trivia wars, swear without reprimand, run around with our pants off.. well some of us.. BLUE... lol
Honestly this is just a great place to chill and be among friends.
Although we all pretty much know each other from the Tank I got to know most of you a lot more personally here.

Thanks again Rob for our own little playground!
Im still waiting for the merry go round and monkey bars!!

Cheers to all my friends new and old
2010 should be quite the year!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Bigdaddyblue. Well, what can I say. This fella has really helped me a lot here. He's a good friend, and lots of fun. Thanks, Tom, for all of your help and support in this, especially when I was teetering at times! He's always supported me, and this site, and that makes him aces in my book. Without blue, a lot of things would not be possible.

Oh hell Rob I don't deserve all that. I didn't do that much at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.   The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sector 12 2009 Year in Review.
Page 1 of 1