Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageOne Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratfink
New Recruit
Ratfink

One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Empty
PostSubject: One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast   One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:03 pm

this is the first episode of my podcast One of a kind workshop where we will we talking with toy artists from all realms of toy this is the very first episode i hope can get better with each show and i hope you enjoy!

first episode we talked to David Arshawsky, writer, illustrator and sculptor of some your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Skeleton Warriors, Toxic Crusaders, Earthworm Jim, and many others. He has a lot to say about process, his history in the business, the state of the business in general, so lets get right into it...

Link to podcast

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast   One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks for posting that. I can't wait to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Ratfink
New Recruit
Ratfink

PostSubject: Re: One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast   One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:44 am

Second Episode with Dayton of SithFire customs. We spend a good hour and a half talking about his Star Wars and Alien figures, how he got started, and take a ten minute detour to rant about CGI... listen to it if you wanna hear a super talented guy talk shop with a coupla goons

Link to podcast

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast   One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Of a Kind Workshop Podcast
Page 1 of 1