Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat kind of music do you listen to? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of music do you listen to?

Go down 
+7
JJCarlisle
CrimsonCobra
THE DELTA
Spaniard
driftwood
bigdaddyblue73
Rob0213
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Me, I like almost anything. Rock, Metal, Jazz, Blues, you name it. I like some Country and old school Hip Hop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I mostly listen to Metal/Hard Rock. I like hair bands and '70s rock. I also listen to County sometimes when I am in a particular mood.
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

No hair bands or no county...

I like rock / Metal And all out weird shit !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

I have to admit to being a fan of cheesy 80's music, too. That stuff just cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Rob0213 wrote:
I have to admit to being a fan of cheesy 80's music, too. That stuff just cracks me up.

Oh god I hate '80s pop!
Back to top Go down
Spaniard
New Recruit
Spaniard

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:07 am

Everything... Metal, Rock, Pop, Courty, Jazz, Dance, Electric, Techno, Some Rap, Traditional Mountain Music, Operatic

If it sounds good and entertains me I'll listen to it.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 pm

when it comes to what i listen to i like it to be loud and piss off the neighbors.give me some heavy metal,gangsta rap or some classical music(yes i like classical).
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 am

Like a bit of everything but mostly Rap, Metal, Rock N Roll and 80's Hair Bands.

Favorites:

Rammstein
Poison
Motley Crue
Def Leppard
KISS
Warrant
Garth Brooks
Shania Twain
Taylor Swift (like her more than her music, lol)
Metallica
White Snake
Ozzy
Black Sabath
Alice Cooper
50 Cent
2Pac
Eminem
Ludacris
T-Pain
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
Eazy-E
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Jim Jones
G-Unit
Rappin' 4-Tay
Frost
Paul Wall
Dayton Family
3OH!3
The Lonely Island
Hot Action Cop
Bloodhound Gang
Green Jello/Green Jelly
PM3K
Rob Zombie
Huey Lewis and The News
ZZ Top
The Rolling Stones (prefer their older stuff)
Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 am

Motorhead!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Motorhead!

Oh yes, Motorhead too!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Motorhead, hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Rob0213 wrote:

This man is tellin the truth....one day he busted out some Roxy Blue on me.....yeah look em up!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Hahahaha! I can't believe you remembered that!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm pretty much straight hip-hop. My favorite groups/rappers are:

Ice Cube
NWA
Dr Dre
MC Ren
Easy-E
Run DMC (except for Crown Royal)
DMX
Tupac
Biggie

Damn, those are all old acts...

I must be getting up there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Clutch
Electric Wizard
Leftover Crack
Choking Victim
Afroman
older NOFX
Ghetto Boys
Atmosphere
Sage Francis
Down
Corrosion Of Conformity
Flogging Molly
Dropkick Murphys
Blood For Blood
Star Fucking Hipster's

currently my favorites on my i pod. I like all kinds of different music, absolutely no country and no big hair butt rock though.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Big hair butt rock.........I am Sooooooostealing that term.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Love the 70s and 80s rock.
my friend just gave me Pink Floyd's The Wall vinyl! so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
I'm pretty much straight hip-hop. My favorite groups/rappers are:

Ice Cube
NWA
Dr Dre
MC Ren
Easy-E
Run DMC (except for Crown Royal)
DMX
Tupac
Biggie

Damn, those are all old acts...

I must be getting up there

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. That actually sums up (with the exception of KRS1 and 8Ball and MJG) the only hip-hop I actually like. As for what I really listen to, I used to be more into metal then anything, but as I get a bit older Im listening more to things that can "lower" my heart rate instead of making me want to kill kittens, so Ive gone more to classic rock and I guess what some would call classic "Hard" rock. I have a playlist I listen to while working on my hobies that includes

The Doors
Hendrix
The Greatful Dead
Eric Clapton
The Eagles
The Who
Jethro Thull ( I love that flute he plays )
Bob Seager
Old Ozzy ( Diary of a madman and the No more tears era )
Bob Dylan
Ted Nuegant ( cant believe I cant remember how to spell that..... )
Older Aerosmith
Kiss

That kinda thing. Basically, anything with EMOTION. Something that tells a story, whether a good one or a bad one, but a story none the less.

I think 1999 was the turning point for me with newer music. Since then, I can sum up JUST about every singer/band's career by the types of albums they put out.

First you have the "I wanna be famous" album.
Next, comes the "Im famous and have more money then you and party all the time and have no idea what work is" album. - This may have one or two follow up albums depending on the ego of the performer.
And then there comes the "I hate my life, and dont want to be famous anymore" album, or the "Why am I the center of attention" album, whining about everything from their drug addiction to the paprazi and crap.

And as for Rap music, why the HELL would I want to give my money to a man to listen to him tell me about how he's got all this money without mine? Or how many parties he goes to, or how he's a big time drug dealer, or how many people he's killed, or how many drugs he dose, or how many women he's been with. I have a few friends that can tell me those stories for free, and can even do it to a beat, why should I want to pay for it?

Sorry for the rambling.....Too damn much coffee this morning.....lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1