Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat kind of cell phone do you have? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Go down 
+4
JJCarlisle
Tankster
The BLAY
Rob0213
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

What kind of cell phone do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

What kind of phone do you have now? Are you happy with it?

Right now, I am rocking the Blackberry Storm, whcih is okay, although I seem to have more problems than i'd like. How about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

LG Venus.

had to buy it when my other one broke and i still had 1.5 years on my contract
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

verizon NV 2 its ok it was free and i can text much easier
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

im still kickin the Razor..The Vorizon commercials dont show that AT&T has 3G in my area but thats BS.Ive had this phone for 2 years (i think) and have had maybe 5 dropped calls.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I've got a Verizon. It's a Casio Boulder. I like it because it's tough and I tend to be rough on my phone. If you're a Crackberry user you're probably better off with something else though, because mine doesn't have a keyboard, isn't really made for web surfing, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 pm

i've been a loyal Verizon customer since 98...rarely have i had a problem in all this time...rated the best by consumers report...

i have a Motorola SLVR, which is the non flip version of the RAZOR...

i tend to break phones that flip or slide or swivle or whatever fancy action...also, i don't want to pay another $30 on top of my regular bill for "data service" so that i can have a Droid or some cool phone like that...
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 am

LG NV3

Verizon Wireless

my wife works for them and they are the best
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 pm

i have the verizon omni smart phone.in my own opinion it's not very smart.want a new one when i can afford it or someone can get me a sweet deal.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 pm

After months of issues and problems, I am no longer a Blackberry User. Today I went and got into a Droid. It was an R@ unit, I had to squeeze down inside like Warwick Davis did in Star Wars. I got a great deal that way but will probably never be able to have kids now. So far, it is wonderful! Gonna take me a while to get used to the new OS, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of cell phone do you have?   What kind of cell phone do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of cell phone do you have?
Page 1 of 1