Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageS.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Empty
PostSubject: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Coming to ABC. Show will be done by Joss Whedon and his brother and focus on S.H.I.E.L.D. To this I say HELL YES! I can't wait for yet another cog in the Marvel cinematic universe. What a great idea.

What do all of you think about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 pm

As long as Samuel Jackson makes guest appearances as Nick Fury.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 am

thats gonna be great!!
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile
Name:: Johnny
Class: Scoundrel

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:43 am

I hope it takes off. But with high production costs this will really need to have Astronomical ratings to stay on the air.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

yeah, but ABC has deep pockets.......
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

to be honest, I thought we would have seen more comic book related TV shows.....especially since Smallville was on air for 10 years and did well
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

I have high hopes for this. We'll see how it plays out. I see this as a tool for them to promote the Marvel movies, so I think they are really gonna put a lot into this. That being said, ratings are ratings.

And yeah, Smallvillle ran for 10 years, but the last 5 had a lot of negative feedback. Not to mention that 'Arrow' show looks embarrisingly bad. And don't Forget Birds of Prey.

So they need to be careful. But I think S.H.I.E.L.D will translate well to the small screen as long as they don't try to do too much with it. Keep it simple, and have lots of little guest spots.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm

ugh, forgot Birds of Prey, but The Cape was a good show, just no one watched it(Jericho anyone).........Arrow, is not on yet is it??

Yeah, keep it simple, dont try to overhype the gimmicks in it.......that was one of the things that Farscape did really well, the relationships were put first then the spaceman spiff part came out....the good, the bad and the ugly.....ahhahaa
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm

damn, I miss Farscape!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Never did get into Farscape, but I did like Babylon5.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:09 pm

oh, did you just not watch it or just didnt like it?
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Babylon 5, I never watched the show, and if I caught any of it, it was always in the middle of a season......

like Enterprise, after the first couple seasons.......it was hit or miss for me and they had that 2 season story line......ugh, too much to follow. I hope one day to get the dvds and watch it all though
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm

We are not airing Arrow until October 10 so the US should be around that time too
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I loved Farscape too!

Want some Crackers!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 pm

bandonov wrote:
We are not airing Arrow until October 10 so the US should be around that time too
wow, thats quite the wait!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:49 pm

bandonov wrote:
I loved Farscape too!

Want some Crackers!
haha, you are so going to be Nigel now!! hahaha

I got the whole series on DVD.......have watched it 3 or 4 times, not counting catching the late night airings on SyFy
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Try to stay on topic.

Damn spammers.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

sorry..............

So SHIELD is getting a TV series on ABC..........itll never make it pass one season.........then the CW will buy it and it will go for 9 more! hah
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Krisk wrote:
sorry..............

So SHIELD is getting a TV series on ABC..........itll never make it pass one season.........then the CW will buy it and it will go for 9 more! hah

It's ok. I know how difficult it is for you.

on topic, That would be funny if that happened again.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

haha, I still wish they would have bought our Farscape and did it!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Krisk wrote:
haha, I still wish they would have bought our Farscape and did it!! hahaha

yell fight3 head chop
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:36 am

lol! bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!    S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D Televison Show is going happen!
Page 1 of 1