Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageConan's Final Show..... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Conan's Final Show.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Conan's Final Show..... Empty
PostSubject: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 am

Okay, I need start off by saying I've watched him off and on throughout the years. I've always dug his stuff, and enjoyed the tonight show run.

Just finished watching his final show, and man, it was great. A great sendoff, and Conan came off like a class act. He'll be missed unitl he can return in 7 months, but this was a great end to his all too short run.

The final segment doing Free Bird was awesome.

Anyone else watch this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 am

i caught it from the point when Steve Carell shredded his ID card.
Class act all the way man.

so he's not allowed on the air for 7 months?
thats balls
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 am

I don't think he can do a talk show. He may be allowed to do other stuff.

eh.

NBC sucks. I don't like how all of this went down. Conan deserved better. And I really have never cared for Leno at all. I don't think he's funny. And all this has made it worse. I hope nobody watches leno and his ego.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 pm

watched it...funny...he genuinely has always seemed like a great guy...i really feel bad for how he was treated...i hope Leno suffers because of it...if Leno had had any class, he would'a stepped down...not sure about the details and maybe he didn't have a choice, but it seems douche-y...

anyway, the show was great last night, and the send off was good, but maybe a bit long and too Will Farell focused (i LOVE Will Farrel BTW)...it was Conans last show, maybe a tad more of him would'a been fine?
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

I didn't think it was possible for me to like Leno any less, I was wrong. What a douche.

I'm definitely more of a Craig Ferguson fan but still, Conan has always been a funny dude and it sucks to see him go, double sucks to see Leno back.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

well I know their are rumors that he is in talks with Fox for a show.
so maybe part of the buy out was that he has to be off air for the 7 months so that he isnt directly competing with Leno. Im not sure of all the wheelings and dealins but I feel bad for him. He had a rocky start I guess but people genuinely like him.
The really sad part is that if/when he goes to Fox he can't bring any of the characters he's created over the years with him.
But I think the best thing he did was that he fought to get money for his entire staff
that screams class and he's got my respect for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan's Final Show.....   Conan's Final Show..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conan's Final Show.....
Page 1 of 1