Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me A Funny Joke

Go down 
+10
Batman
ShockVal
The BLAY
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Rob0213
JJCarlisle
thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
bigdaddyblue73
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 am

This is Texas!!!--VERY FUNNY

Dear Diary:
> May 30th:
Just moved to Ft. Worth...Now this is a city that knows how to live!!
Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. What a place! watched the
sunset from a park lying on a blanket. It was beautiful. I've finally
found my home. I love it here.

> June 14th:
Really heating up. Got to 100 today. Not a problem. Live in an
air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to
see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshiper.

> June 30th:
Had the backyard landscaped with western plants today. Lots of cactus
and rocks. What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing lawn for me. Another
scorcher today, but I love it here.

>July 10th:
The temperature hasn't been below 100 all week. How do people get
used to this kind of heat? At least it's kind of windy though. But
getting used to the heat and humidity is taking longer that I
expected.

> July 15th:
Fell asleep by the pool. (Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my
body). Missed 3 days of work. What a dumb thing to do. I learned my
lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

> July 20th:
I missed Morgan (our cat) sneaking into the car when I left this
morning. By the time I got to the hot car for lunch, Morgan had died and swollen up
to the size of a shopping bag and stank up the $2,000 leather upholstery. I
told the kids that she ran away. The car now smells like Kibbles and
shits. I learned my lesson though. No more pets in this heat.

>July 25th:
The wind sucks. It feels like a giant freaking blow dryer!! And it's hot
as hell. The home air-conditioner is on the fritz and the AC repairman
charged $200 just to drive by and tell me he needed to order parts.

>July 30th:
Been sleeping outside by the pool for 3 nights now. $1,500 in damn house
payments and we can't even go inside. Why did I ever come here?

>Aug. 4th:
It's 115 degrees. Finally got the air-conditioner fixed today. It cost
$500 and gets the temperature down to 85, but this freaking humidity makes
the house feel like it's about 95. Stupid repairman. I hate this stupid
city.

> Aug. 8th:
If another wise ass cracks, "Hot enough for you today?", I'm going to
strangle him. Damn heat. By the time I get to work the radiator is
boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like baked cat!!

> Aug. 9th:
Tried to run some errands after work. Wore shorts, and sat on the black
leather seats in the ol' car. I thought my ass was on fire. I lost 2
layers of flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and ass. Now my car
smells like burnt hair, fried ass, and baked cat.

>Aug. 10th:
The weather report might as well be a damn recording. Hot and sunny. Hot
and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do s*.* for 2 damn months and
the weatherman says it might really warm up next week.
Doesn't it ever rain in this damn desert?? Water rationing will be next,
so might $1700 worth of cactus just dry up and blow into the damn pool.
Even the cactus can't live in this damn heat.

> Aug. 14th:
Welcome to HELL!!! Temperature got to 115 today. Forgot to crack the
window and blew the damn windshield out of the car. The installer came to fix
it and said, "Hot enough for you today?" My wife had to spend the $1500
house payment to bail me out of jail. Freaking Texas. What kind of a sick
demented idiot would want to live here??
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 am

wow,that describes texas life to a tee,as well as arizona liife,southern california life,hell anywhere that has a desert.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 am

Understanding Men

"IT'S A GUY THING"
Translated: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"
Translated: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR"
Translated: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"
Translated: "I have no idea how it works."

"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND."
Translated: "That girl standing on the corner is a real babe."

"TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD."
Translated: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."
Translated: "Are you still talking?"

"YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."
Translated: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot our anniversary."

"I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES."
Translated: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

"OH, DON'T FUSS - I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG DEAL."
Translated: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."

"I CAN'T FIND IT."
Translated: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?"
Translated: "What did you catch me at?"

"I HEARD YOU."
Translated: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next three days yelling at me."

"YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE."
Translated: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

"YOU LOOK TERRIFIC."
Translated: "Oh, please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."

"I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE."
Translated: "No one will ever see us alive again."
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am

Politically Correct Descriptions For Men

He does not have a BEER GUT.
He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.

He is not a BAD DANCER.
He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.

He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME.
He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.

He is not BALDING.
He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.

He is not a CRADLE ROBBER.
He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS.

He does not get FALLING-DOWN DRUNK.
He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.

He does not act like a TOTAL ASS.
He develops a case of RECTAL-ANAL INVERSION.

He is not a SEX MACHINE.
He is ROMANTICALLY AUTOMATED.

He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG.
He has SWINE EMPATHY.

He is not afraid of COMMITMENT.
He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED.

He does not UNDRESS YOU WITH HIS EYES.
He has an INTROSPECTIVE GRAPHIC MOMENT
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 am

A Letter from Men to Women

To all women,
On behalf of all men I would like to clarify a few points:

The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage location.
Never ask me to purchase feminine products. Assume that I will come home with the wrong thing.
When watching TV hugging is always fine because I can still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during timeouts and commercials. Questions should also be limited to this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an immediate response.
When we are watching your show and I change the channels during a commercial do not hassle me that they are over to change the channel back. I always know when the timing is right. Also, when we are channel surfing do not ask me to go back, there was a good reason why I skipped it.
If you need help with the laundry, I am more than willing to carry it from the bedroom to the washer. In my mind this is half the chore and I am now free to return to the couch.
If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do something it is not necessary for you to call his wife/girlfriend to discuss it.
If you don't like the way I am driving close your eyes. And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I haven't hit anything yet and if I do it will be your fault.
I go clothes shopping to buy, never to look.
Just tell me what you want me to wear before I get dressed. And remember that this takes me less than ten minutes no matter what the occasion is. After all I am getting dressed, not getting ready.
Don't ask me if I prefer one outfit over another or if a certain accessory should be worn or not. I consider this a no win situation and would rather just wait for you to get dressed while watching TV.
If you want me to put the seat down when I am finished then you should leave the seat up when you are finished. It's only fair. And stop giving me a hard time about missing the bowl. What do you expect from an organ that has a brain of its own.
I will cook anything as long as it is on the BBQ.
Yelling to me across the house sounds exactly like stadium crowd background noise to me. I am not ignoring you.
Thank you for your understanding,
From all men.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Can I Buy You a Drink?

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.

"Why of course," comes the reply.

The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.

The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."
"Of Course," replies the second man.

Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"

"Dublin," comes the reply.

"I can't believe it," says the first man.

"I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."

"Of course," replies the second man.

Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?"

"Saint Mary's," replies the second man. "I graduated in '62."

"This is unbelievable!" the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender.

"Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:46 am

A little girl walks in on her parents having sex with mom bouncing away on top.

"Mommy what are you doing?"

Thinking fast the mom replies "I'm bouncing all the air out of daddy's tummy so it wont be so big".

"Oh mommy, that isn't going to work. Because every morning after you go to work the neighbor lady comes over and blows him back up".
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 am

Did you hear about the Indian who drank twelve gallons's of Lipton's?--They found him the next day dead in his tea-pee.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

Living Will

Last night my wife and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

So she got up, unplugged the computer and the TV, and threw out my whiskey.

She's such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too badly either His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boy friends."
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 pm

What happened to the Pope when he went to Mount Olive?

Popeye nearly killed him.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am

A guy walks in to a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. Then he jumps on to the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, and somehow swallows it whole.
The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey did?"

The guy says, "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar again, and his pet monkey is with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"No, what?" replied the guy. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his ass, pulled it out and ate it!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats everything in sight but, ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures everything first."
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am

How many blondes does it take to play hide and seek?

One.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 am

Two blondes were decorating a house. One was painting the ceiling while the other painted the walls.

After a while the one painting the walls said. "Have you got a good grib on your brush?"

"Sure."

"Well hold tight, I'm taking away the ladder."
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 am

A police officer stopped a blonde for speeding and asked her politely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff. "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my liense and today you expect me to show it to you."
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

The Blonde and the Lawyer

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY.

The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game?

The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now
agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. Okay says the lawyer, your turn.

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.

The blonde says,"Thank you", and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

And you thought blondes were dumb.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am

One day, Jim Bob was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you git that truck?!?"

"Tammie Joe' gived it to me," Bubba replied.

"She gived it to ya?

I know'd she wuz kinda sweet on ya'll but a new truck?"

"Well, Jim Bob' let me tell you wut' happened. We wuz drivin' out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowheres. Tammie Joe' pulled off the road, put the truck in 4X4 wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her clothes and said, 'Bubba,ya'll take whatever you want.'

... So I took the truck!"

"Bubba, yore a smart man! Them clothes woulda never fit you!"
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Mohammed in France   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am

Mohammad entered his school classroom. What is your name? asked the teacher.
Mohammad, answered the boy.
Here in France, there is no Mohammad. From now on your name will be Jean-Francois, replied the teacher.

In the evening, Mohammad returned home.
The day went well Mohammad? asked his mother.
My name is not Mohammad. I am in France now and my name is Jean-Francois.
Ah, are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to disown your parents? Your heritage? Shame on you!
...And she beat him.

Then she called the father and he beat him very hard.

The next day Mohammad returned to school. When the teacher saw him with all the bruises she asked:
What happened my little Jean-Francois?

Well, Madame, two hours after becoming French, I was attacked by two Arab terrorists.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

There's going to be an extra scene included in the DVD release of EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

Basically, it expands on the scene where Vader reveals his fatherhood to Luke, and ties up some loose ends created with the release of Episode 1...

The Empire Strikes Back: Extra-Special Edition

INT: BESPIN GANTRY - MOMENTS LATER:

A furious lightsaber duel is underway. DARTH VADER is backing LUKE SKYWALKER towards the end of the gantry.

A quick move by Vader, chops off Luke's hand! It goes spinning off into the ventilation shaft.

Luke backs away. He looks around, but realizes there's nowhere to go but straight down.

Darth Vader: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No... I am your father!

Luke: No, it's not true! It's impossible.

Darth Vader: Search your feelings... you know it to be true...

Luke: NO!

Darth Vader: Yes, it is true... and you know what else? You know that brass droid of yours?

Luke: Threepio?

Darth Vader: Yes... Threepio... I built him... when I was 7 years old...

Luke: No...

Darth Vader: Seven years old? And what have you done? Look at yourself, no hand, no job, and couldn't even levitate your own ship out of the swamp...

Luke: I destroyed your precious Death Star!

Darth Vader: When you were 20! When I was 10, I single-handedly destroyed a Trade Federation Droid Control ship!

Luke: Well, it's not my fault...

Darth Vader: Oh, here we go... "Poor me... my father never gave me what I wanted for my birthday... boo hoo, my daddy's the Dark Lord of the Sith...waahhh wahhh!"

Luke: Shut up...

Darth Vader: You're a slacker! By the time I was you're age, I had exterminated the Jedi knights!

Luke: I used to race my T-16 through Beggar's Canyon

Darth Vader: Oh, for the love of the Emperor... 10 years old, winner of the Boonta Eve Open... Only human to ever fly a Pod Racer... right here baby!

Luke looks down the shaft. Takes a step towards it.

Darth Vader: I was wrong... You're not my kid... I don't know whose you are, but you sure ain't mine...

Luke takes a step off the platform, hesitates, then plunges down the shaft.

Darth Vader looks after him.

Darth Vader: Get a haircut!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am

A redneck couple gets married and are on their honeymoon. The woman changes into a sexy outfit and lies on the bed. She looks sheepishly up at her new hubby and whispers, "Please be gentle with me. I'm a virgin."

The man gets up screaming, grabs his trousers and runs home to tell his father.

His father comforts him by saying, "Now, now. It'll be okay, son. If she wasn't good enough for her own family, then she isn't good enough for ours."
Back to top Go down
DarkWynter
Monster Slayer
DarkWynter

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

An elderly male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, looking very worried. A young student nurse appears, making her rounds checking vitals.

Looking extreamly distrought the elderly male pleads with the nurse, mumbling from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to check your vitals and record the information for the doctor."

He struggles to ask again, breathing heavy into the oxogen mask "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown slowly, gently holding his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, cautiosly lifting and moving them around.

Then, she takes a close look, inspecting them carefully and happily informs him, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!!"

The man, now with a srange expression on his face slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful......and very kind of you. But listen very, very closely......

" A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ? "
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 pm

A Very Puzzled Blonde

John gets a distressed phone call from his very blonde girlfriend Buffy.

"I've got a problem," says Buffy.

"What's the matter?" asks John.

"Well, I bought this jigsaw puzzle, but it's too hard. None of the pieces fit together and I can't find any edges."

"What's the picture of?" asks John.

"It's of a big rooster," replies Buffy.

"All right," says John. "I'll come over and have a look."

So he goes over to Buffy's house and she greets him by saying, "Thanks for coming over." Buffy leads John into her kitchen and shows him the jigsaw puzzle on the kitchen table.

John looks at the puzzle and then turns to her and says, "For heaven's sake, Buffy, put the cornflakes back in the box."
Back to top Go down
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

A man walks into a bar.....and says ouch...
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well.

My wife and I recently bought a box set of Doctor Who, and watched them back to back. Unfortunately, I wasn't the one facing the screen.

Farmers, they use a lot of heroin. Mind you, finding the evidence is like …

"When I was young my parents used to say to me: "To pay for your education, your father & I had to make a lot of sacrifices. And it was true, 'cause they were both druids."
Back to top Go down
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me A Funny Joke   Tell Me A Funny Joke - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me A Funny Joke
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next