Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageRound #7, R&R Trivia... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Round #7, R&R Trivia...

Go down 
+3
Asphalt
Rob0213
LadyDelta
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Round #7, R&R Trivia... Empty
PostSubject: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I will keep the time at 7pm CST on Tuesdays and I will trim the time between rounds to 5 minutes. We will keep the rounds themselves to 10 minutes. We will also be changing the points values to rounds 1, 2 & 3 to 1 point per question, rounds 4 & 5 to 2 points per question and the bonus round will be 5 points per question. The first person with all the answers correct will get a 2 point "bonus" for that round as opposed to the old bonus of 5 points. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. PM me any suggestions that you may have to help this game go great!! Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Welcome to the Trivia Game with Lady Z and Delta. This week is R&R Trivia!! This is how the game will go. I will post a “round” of questions. Each round is worth a certain # of points. Each person with the correct answers will get the points. Each round will last for 10 minutes. At the end of the round I will post the correct answers and award the points. At the end of the bonus I will declare a “winner” and a “runner up”. Both will need to get me their address (if I don’t already have it) and I will ship their prizes by Saturday at the latest.

Spelling isn’t that important as long as we know what you are talking about...If you are playing you need to be here from the start…No joining in after the 3rd round. I am going to post the questions here…and you are to PM me your answers. I will post everyone’s answers in the forum after the 10 minutes. Finally…The first person that PMs me with ALL the correct answers will be awarded 2 extra points for that round. This game will go for 5 rounds plus a bonus round! 3 rounds will be worth 1 point per question, 2 rounds will be worth 2 points per question, and the bonus round will be worth 5 points per question.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Now…Having said all that we will begin with the first round of questions. Have fun and don’t stress out. This is just all in good fun. You have 10 minutes after the questions are posted. Good luck everyone!!

Round 1: Chillin’ & Thrillin’: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. How many U.S. presidents were former cheerleaders: 2, 3, or 5?
2. What court star in 2008 became the first African-American to make Vogue’s cover?
3. What Hollywood VIP was creative advisor on the video game Medal of Honor?
4. What color are all the horses on King Arthur’s Carousel at Disneyland?
5. Where did 110 Powerball lottery winners in 2005 get their lucky numbers from?

You have 10 minutes. Please PM me your answers. Remember: 1st person to PM me with all their answers correct will get an extra 2 bonus points
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

AND….TIME!!!! Great Round boys. You have 5 minutes before next round of questions are posted. I will post up the correct answers, your answers, and the points within those 5 minutes.

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 1: Chillin’ & Thrillin’: (1 pt each correct answer)
= 5 (Both Bushes, Reagan, FDR & Eisenhower)
2. What court star in 2008 became the first African-American to make Vogue’s cover?
= LeBron James
= Steven Spielberg
= White
5. Where did 110 Powerball lottery winners in 2005 get their lucky numbers from?
= A fortune cookie
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Lebron james

Sold Snake's half brother anaconda

White

fortune cookies? (I was gonna say store, but honestly, who does that! I usually get mine from apples)

Bat’s Answers:
1 THREE
2 LEBRON JAMES
3 JETHRO TULL
4 WHITE
5 FORTUNE COOKIES

Drift’s Answers:
1. 3
2. mableleen efroam
3. tom hanks
4. white
5. from my flurking pocker

Wry’s Answers:
1. 4....trick question?
2. Beyonce
3. Paris Hilton
4. White
5.Florida

Blue’s Answers:
1--5
2--Sheryl Swoops
3--Spielberg
4--white
5--the TV show Lost

Blay’s Answers:
1. i found 4 g.w. bush. reagan eisenhower and roosevelt -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. lebron james
3. spielberg
4. white
5. fortune cookie

FireFly’s Answers:
1. 2 presidents
2. Dunno.
3. Tom Hanks?
4. White
5. Fortune cookies?

Asphalt’s Answers:
1. How many U.S. presidents were former cheerleaders: 2, 3, or 5? five
2. What court star in 2008 became the first African-American to make Vogue’s cover? Beverly Johnson
3. What Hollywood VIP was creative advisor on the video game Medal of Honor? Arnold Schwartzenegar
4. What color are all the horses on King Arthur’s Carousel at Disneyland? White horses red sadles
5. Where did 110 Powerball lottery winners in 2005 get their lucky numbers from? Birthdays

Swafus’ Answers:
1. How many U.S. presidents were former cheerleaders: 2, 3, or 5? = 3
2. What court star in 2008 became the first African-American to make Vogue’s cover? = serena williams
3. What Hollywood VIP was creative advisor on the video game Medal of Honor? = dale dye
4. What color are all the horses on King Arthur’s Carousel at Disneyland? = white
5. Where did 110 Powerball lottery winners in 2005 get their lucky numbers from? = birthdays

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Total correct for round 1(worth 1 point per question):
Rob: 3
Bats: 3
Drift: 1
Wry: 1
Blue: 3
Blay: 4
FireFly : 2
Asphalt: 2
Swafus: 1
Total points at end of round 1:
FireFly: 2
Asphalt: 2
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm

GREAT LAST ROUND!!
Round 2: Fun & Games: (1 pt each correct answer)

1. What would 80% of adult males do for their opening move in Rock, Paper, Scissors?
2. What video game company was the first owner of Chuck E. Cheese arcades?
3. What game system’s TV ads showed two polite letters of its name bowing to viewers?
4. Who became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion of the world at age 45?
5. What city’s Forbes Field was the scene of Babe Ruth’s last home run?

You have 10 minutes. Please PM me your answers. Remember: 1st person to PM me with all their answers correct will get an extra 2 bonus points
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

AND….TIME!!!! Great Round boys. You have 5 minutes before next round of questions are posted. I will post up the correct answers, your answers, and the points within those 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 2: Fun & Games: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. What would 80% of adult males do for their opening move in Rock, Paper, Scissors?
= Rock
= Atari
3. What game system’s TV ads showed two polite letters of its name bowing to viewers?
= Wii’s
= George Foreman
= Pittsburgh’s
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Rock. or Roll.

atari?

Wii

Foreman!

Pittsburgh

Bat’s Answers:
1 rock
2 showbiz/nolan bushnell
3 Nintendo Wii or WI
4 George Foreman
5 Oakland

Drift’s Answers:
1. rock
2. capcom
3.Wii ii
4. holyfild
5. newyouk sucks

Wry’s Answers:

Blue’s Answers:
1--Rock
2--Coleco
3--Wii
4--George Foreman
5--Chicago

Blay’s Answers:
1. rock
2. atari
3. Wii
4. george foreman
5. oakland

FireFly’s Answers:
1. Scissors
2. Atari
3. Wii
4. Evander Holyfield
5. Oakland?

Asphalt’s Answers:
1. What would 80% of adult males do for their opening move in Rock, Paper, Scissors? Rock
2. What video game company was the first owner of Chuck E. Cheese arcades? Atari
3. What game system’s TV ads showed two polite letters of its name bowing to viewers? WII
4. Who became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion of the world at age 45? George Foreman
5. What city’s Forbes Field was the scene of Babe Ruth’s last home run? Pittsburgh

Swafus’ Answers:
1. What would 80% of adult males do for their opening move in Rock, Paper, Scissors? = Rock
2. What video game company was the first owner of Chuck E. Cheese arcades? = Williams
3. What game system’s TV ads showed two polite letters of its name bowing to viewers? = wii
4. Who became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion of the world at age 45? = george foreman
5. What city’s Forbes Field was the scene of Babe Ruth’s last home run? = pittsburgh

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Total correct for round 2(worth 1 point per question):
Rob: 5
Drift: 2
Wry:
Asphalt: 5
Swafus: 4
First person with all correct = Rob (+ 2 points)
Total points at end of round 2:
Rob: 10
Bats: 6
Drift: 3
Wry:
Blue: 6
Blay: 8
FireFly : 4
Asphalt: 7
Swafus: 5
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

GREAT LAST ROUND!!
Round 3: Party Occasions: (1 pt each correct answer)

1. What U.S. holiday is the most popular one for people to dine out on?
2. What U.S. city has the second largest St. Paddy’s Day parade bested only by NYC?
3. What celebrity groom appointed his bulldog Meatball as ring bearer?
4. What Vegas club did Lindsay Lohan book for her 21st birthday party before her rehab stint?
5. What Elvis song did The King and Priscilla dance to at their Las Vegas wedding?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 3: Party Occasions: (1 pt each correct answer)
= Mother’s Day
2. What U.S. city has the second largest St. Paddy’s Day parade bested only by NYC?
= Savannah
= Adam Sandler
4. What Vegas club did Lindsay Lohan book for her 21st birthday party before her rehab stint?
= PURE
5. What Elvis song did The King and Priscilla dance to at their Las Vegas wedding?
= Love Me Tender

Rob’s Answers:

mothers day

uh....Buffalo? What else is there to do?

Adam Sandler

Pure (SEX)

"I'm gonna die in my own barf?"

Bat’s Answers:
1 mothers day
2 boston
3 adam sandler
4 pure nightclub
5 love me tender

Drift’s Answers:
1. Christmas
2. The big D
3. Travis barker
4. rehab
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wry’s Answers:

Blue’s Answers:
1--Easter
2--Chicago
3--Meatloaf
4--Rehab
5--Fallin In Love With You

Blay’s Answers:
1. mothers day
2. boston
3. adam sandler
4. PUre
5. love me tender

FireFly’s Answers:
1. Valentines Day?
2.Chicago, like from the fugitive.
3. Sandler
4. Hooters.
5. Falling in love

Asphalt’s Answers:
1. What U.S. holiday is the most popular one for people to dine out on? Valentines Day
2. What U.S. city has the second largest St. Paddy’s Day parade bested only by NYC? BOSTON
3. What celebrity groom appointed his bulldog Meatball as ring bearer? Adam Sandler
4. What Vegas club did Lindsay Lohan book for her 21st birthday party before her rehab stint? Villa Night Club
5. What Elvis song did The King and Priscilla dance to at their Las Vegas wedding? Hail to my king BABY

Swafus’ Answers:
1. What U.S. holiday is the most popular one for people to dine out on? = valentine's day
2. What U.S. city has the second largest St. Paddy’s Day parade bested only by NYC? = boston
3. What celebrity groom appointed his bulldog Meatball as ring bearer? = adam sandler
4. What Vegas club did Lindsay Lohan book for her 21st birthday party before her rehab stint? = the palms
5. What Elvis song did The King and Priscilla dance to at their Las Vegas wedding? = i cant help falling in love with you

Last edited by Lady Z on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I'm RETARDED TODAY!!)
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Total correct for round 3(worth 1 point per question):
Bats: 4
Drift: 0
Wry:
Blue: 0
FireFly: 1
Asphalt: 1
Total points at end of round 3:
Rob: 13
Bats: 10
Drift: 3
Wry:
Blue: 6
Blay: 12
FireFly: 5
Asphalt: 8
Swafus: 6
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm

GREAT LAST ROUND!!
Round 4: Apps & Snacks: (2 pts each correct answer)

1. What country originated Pepperidge Farms fish-shaped crackers?
2. Who was the big blonde barista at Central Perk with an unrequited crush on Rachel?
3. What is Cosmo Kramer describing: “It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious!”?
4. What candy company’s Butterfinger was renamed “The Finger” for April Fool’s Day?
5. What ingredient gives Arby’s “Horsey Sauce” its kick?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 4: Apps & Snacks: (2 pts each correct answer)
= Switzerland
2. Who was the big blonde barista at Central Perk with an unrequited crush on Rachel?
= Gunther
3. What is Cosmo Kramer describing: “It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious!”?
= A Junior Mint
4. What candy company’s Butterfinger was renamed “The Finger” for April Fool’s Day?
= Nestle’s
= Horseradish
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Britin? I don't know!

I have no idea. probably some skank

Junior Mints?

nestle

horse raddish

Bat’s Answers:
1 switzerland
2 karen fox
3 york pepermeint patties
4 nestle
5 mustard

Drift’s Answers:
1. finland gold fishes
2. Some crazy bitch
3. peppermint pattys
4. Mars
5. horeradish

Wry’s Answers:
1. America, Flurk Yeah!
2.....tooo many big words.
3. Peppermint paddys
4. Nestle
5. Jalapenos

Blue’s Answers:
1---Russia
2--Dolph Lundgren
3--York peppermnt patties
4--Nestle
5--Horseradish

Blay’s Answers:
1. Switzerland
2. Gunther
3. junior mint
4. Nestle
5. horseradish

FireFly’s Answers:
1. Great Brittain or England. One or the other.
2. Bret Butler?
3. Junior Mints
4. Reeces or reesees or however you spell it.
5. Horsey legs?

Asphalt’s Answers:
1. What country originated Pepperidge Farms fish-shaped crackers? Ireland
2. Who was the big blonde barista at Central Perk with an unrequited crush on Rachel? Gunther
3. What is Cosmo Kramer describing: “It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious!”? Junior Mint
4. What candy company’s Butterfinger was renamed “The Finger” for April Fool’s Day? Nestle
5. What ingredient gives Arby’s “Horsey Sauce” its kick? Horse Radish

Swafus’ Answers:
1. What country originated Pepperidge Farms fish-shaped crackers? = england
2. Who was the big blonde barista at Central Perk with an unrequited crush on Rachel? = neil?
3. What is Cosmo Kramer describing: “It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious!”? = york patty
4. What candy company’s Butterfinger was renamed “The Finger” for April Fool’s Day? = nestle
5. What ingredient gives Arby’s “Horsey Sauce” its kick? = horseradish

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Total correct for round 4(worth 2 points per question):
Bats: 2
Blue: 2
Blay: 5
FireFly: 1
Asphalt: 4
Swafus: 2
First person with all correct = Blay (+ 2 points)
Total points at end of round 4:
Rob: 19
Bats: 14
Drift: 5
Wry: 6 (Got 3 pnts for correct answer e-mailed to Delta)
Blue: 10
Blay: 24
FireFly: 7
Asphalt: 16
Swafus: 10
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

GREAT LAST ROUND!!
Round 5: Travel Spots: (2 pts each correct answer)

1. What advertising mascot is known as Mak Dong Lou Suk-Suk in Hong Kong?
2. What city has the busiest subway system in the world counting 3 billion riders per year?
3. What mountain overlooks the Overlook Hotel in the film The Shining?
4. What flaming dessert was invented at Brennan’s in New Orleans in 1951?
5. What European city was the first to welcome a Mickey D’s on August 21, 1971?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 5: Travel Spots: (2 pts each correct answer)
= Ronald McDonald
2. What city has the busiest subway system in the world counting 3 billion riders per year?
= Moscow
= Mt. Hood
= Bananas Foster
5. What European city was the first to welcome a Mickey D’s on August 21, 1971?
= Amsterdam
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Ronald McDonald, or clown?

New Yorks?

Catskills

Bananas Foster

5. What European city was the first to welcome a Mickey D’s on August 21, 1971

Zaandam (near Amsterdam) in the Netherlands.

Bat’s Answers:
1 ronald mcdonald
2 new york
3 rocky mountains
4 brennans bananas foster
5 london

Drift’s Answers:
1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Chacigo
3. Stanly
4. Gay ass pie
5. london

Wry’s Answers:
1. Lol!....really?
2. Metropolis
3. Mt. Sanit Mountain
4. Fruity salad
5. An unfortunate one, probably a fat one by now.

Blue’s Answers:
1--Energizer Bunny
2--Tokyo
3--Castle Rock
4--Flaming Bananas
5--Paris

Blay’s Answers:
1. McDonalds
2. Beijing
3. What mountain overlooks the Overlook Hotel in the film The Shining? Magic Mountain
my bad please change my answer
4. Brennan's Bananas Foster
5. Zaandam (near Amsterdam) in the Netherlands.

FireFly’s Answers:
1. Ronald McDonld the international clown.
2. Moscow
3. Overlook Mountain
4. Dunno.
5. Paris

Asphalt’s Answers:
1. What advertising mascot is known as Mak Dong Lou Suk-Suk in Hong Kong? Uncle TMacDonald
2. What city has the busiest subway system in the world counting 3 billion riders per year? Tokyo
3. What mountain overlooks the Overlook Hotel in the film The Shining? Colorado Rockies
4. What flaming dessert was invented at Brennan’s in New Orleans in 1951? Bananas Foster
5. What European city was the first to welcome a Mickey D’s on August 21, 1971? Zaandam

Swafus’ Answers:
1. What advertising mascot is known as Mak Dong Lou Suk-Suk in Hong Kong? = tiger woods
2. What city has the busiest subway system in the world counting 3 billion riders per year? = new york
3. What mountain overlooks the Overlook Hotel in the film The Shining? = the matahorn
4. What flaming dessert was invented at Brennan’s in New Orleans in 1951? = creme brulee
5. What European city was the first to welcome a Mickey D’s on August 21, 1971? = The Vatican

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Total correct for round 5(worth 2 points per question):
Bats: 2
Drift: 0
Wry: 0
Blue: 1
Blay: 3
Asphalt: 3
Swafus: 0
Total points at end of round 5:
Rob: 25
Bats: 18
Drift: 5
Wry: 6
Blue: 12
Blay: 30
FireFly: 11
Asphalt: 22
Swafus: 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round #7, R&R Trivia...   Round #7, R&R Trivia... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round #7, R&R Trivia...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next