Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageRound #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Welcome to the Trivia Game with Lady Z and Delta. This week is Batmandk02 Trivia!! This is how the game will go. I will post a “round” of questions. Each round is worth a certain # of points. Each person with the correct answers will get the points. Each round will last for 10 minutes. At the end of the round I will post the correct answers and award the points. At the end of the bonus I will declare who gets the prizes this week. Any winners will need to get me their address (if I don’t already have it) and I will ship their prizes by Saturday at the latest.

Spelling isn’t that important as long as we know what you are talking about...

If you are playing you need to be here from the start…No joining in after the 3rd round.

I am going to post the questions here…and you are to PM me your answers. I will post everyone’s answers in the forum after the 10 minutes. Finally…The first person that PMs me with ALL the correct answers will be awarded 2 extra points for that round. This game will go for 5 rounds plus a bonus round! 3 rounds will be worth 1 point per question, 2 rounds will be worth 2 points per question, and the bonus round will be worth 5 points per question.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Now…Having said all that we will begin with the first round of questions. Have fun and don’t stress out. This is just all in good fun. You have 10 minutes after the questions are posted. Good luck everyone!!

*~*REMINDER!!*~*
If you are NOT here before the end of round 3 then you WILL NOT get ANY points for your answers! This is to make it fair for those that were here from the beginning!!

Round 1: Horror Trivia: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Name the fat kid who was offering and eating chocolate bars in Friday the 13th Part 5.
2. Who said "Screw your Pass" in the 1st Nightmare on Elm Street Movie?
3. Name the kid in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre that screamed at Sally "Sally, they took the keys! We don't have any keys!"
4. How many Hellraiser films have been made so far?
5. Who said "But you can't kill the boogie man!" in the original Halloween movie?

You have 10 minutes. Please PM me your answers. Remember: 1st person to PM me with all their answers correct will get an extra 2 bonus points
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm

And....TIME!!!! Great round boys!! 5 mins til next round...enjoy your time off.. go pee pee real quick!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 1: Horror Trivia: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Name the fat kid who was offering and eating chocolate bars in Friday the 13th Part 5.
= Joey (Dominick Brascia)
= Nancy
3. Name the kid in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre that screamed at Sally "Sally, they took the keys! We don't have any keys!"
= Franklin
= 8
5. Who said "But you can't kill the boogie man!" in the original Halloween movie?
= Tommy Doyle
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Joey? lol.

Nancy!

The wheel chair guy? **Keith said ok so points awarded for this**

6 in the sereis. There have been 2 others tho, so it cold also be 8.

Little Tommy!

Blue’s Answers:
1. Albert
2. Freddy
3. Brian
4. 7
5. Tommy

Delta’s Answers:
2 nancy
3 the one who died first
4 5
5 laurie strodes
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Total correct for round 1(worth 1 point per question):
Rob = 5
Blue = 1
Delta = 1

First person with all correct = Rob(+ 2 points)
Total points at end of round 1:
Rob = 7
Blue = 1
Delta = 1

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Round 2: Sports: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Name the Not-So-Hall-of Fame Quarterback that the San Diego Chargers just had to have in the 1998 NFL Draft.
2. Name the NFL Running Back who ended his career with 15,269 rushing yards.
3. How many Regular Season MVP’s has Michael Jordan won and how many playoff MVP’s has Michael Jordan won?
4. Who holds the record for the most carries in a Super Bowl?
5. Who did Mark McGuire play for before becoming a St Louis Cardinal?

You have 10 minutes. Please PM me your answers. Remember: 1st person to PM me with all their answers correct will get an extra 2 bonus points
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm

And....TIME!!! Great round. Can't wait to post the answers!!! Get a drink and have a snack.. LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 2: Sports: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Name the Not-So-Hall-of Fame Quarterback that the San Diego Chargers just had to have in the 1998 NFL Draft.
= Ryan Leaf
= Barry Sanders
3. How many Regular Season MVP’s has Michael Jordan won and how many playoff MVP’s has Michael Jordan won?
= 5 Regular Season and 6 playoff MVP’s
= John Riggins (38)
= Oakland Athletics
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Ryan Leaf!

Barry Sanders. Only good thing about the Lions.

5 regular season. 6 Finals (playoff). Also won 3 all star. That's like 2 questions, damnit!

Not sure. Walter Peyton?

The A's.

Blue’s Answers:
1. Ryan Leaf
2. Barry Sanders
3. 3 and 4
4. Emmitt Smith
5. Oakland

Delta’s Answers:
1 vick
2 barry sanders
3 5 & 6
4 not a clue
5 oakland a's

Drift’s Answers:
1. john Madden
2. Sanders
3. To Goddamn mini
4. Oj
5. Cards

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Total correct for round 2(worth 1 point per question):
Rob = 4
Blue = 3
Delta = 3
Drift = 1
Total points at end of round 2:
Rob = 11
Blue = 4
Delta = 4
Drift = 1
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Round 3: Movies: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. In 'The Breakfast Club', what type of sandwich does Ally Sheedy's character eat for lunch?
2. In 'So I Married an Axe Murderer', who's picture was on the dartboard on the back of the bathroom door?
3. In the 1986 Transformers Movie, Who said “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die?”
4. In the 1980’s GI JOE animated movie, who said “A gem of that size answers all my questions.”
5. What autobot helped Optimus Prime tow his trailer back to the Ark when Optimus was badly injured in a battle with Megatron?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

And....TIME!!!! Great round boys!!! Take 5 and relax, have a sandwhich and make out with your other half... :) I can wait to post the correct answers.. LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 3: Movies: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. In 'The Breakfast Club', what type of sandwich does Ally Sheedy's character eat for lunch?
= Captain Crunch
2. In 'So I Married an Axe Murderer', who's picture was on the dartboard on the back of the bathroom door?
= The Queen
3. In the 1986 Transformers Movie, Who said “I’ve got better things to do tonight than die?”
= Spinger
4. In the 1980’s GI JOE animated movie, who said “A gem of that size answers all my questions.”
= Zartan
5. What autobot helped Optimus Prime tow his trailer back to the Ark when Optimus was badly injured in a battle with Megatron?
= Huffer
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Pixy Stix

Al Queda!

Springer!

Zartan!

Good question. Been too long.... Nobody! Ya never see his damn trialer!

Blue’s Answers:
1. captain crunch
2. reagan
3. prime
4. zartan
5. ultra magnus

Delta’s Answers:
1 pixie sticks and capt. crunch
2 the queen
3 optimus prime
4 zartan
5 hot rod

Drift’s Answers:
1. Ham
2. Batman
3. Me
4. Zartan
5. AssholesPrime Or SuckassPrime

Wry’s Answers:
1.Captain Crunch and pixie stix.
2.Rob Leifeld
3.No idea.
4.Zartan
5.Wrecker Prime
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Total correct for round 3(worth 1 point per question):
Rob = 2
Blue = 2
Delta = 3
Drift = 1
Wry = 2
Total points at end of round 3:
Rob = 13
Blue = 6
Delta = 7
Drift = 2
Wry = 2
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

*~*REMINDER!!*~*
If you were NOT here before the end of round 3 then you WILL NOT get ANY points for your answers! This is to make it fair for those that were here from the beginning!!

Round 4: The 80’s: (2 pts each correct answer)
1. Which of the following was NOT a regular on 'Good Times'?
Willona, Rerun, Thelma, or Florida
2. Where did we learn about the Ice Princess?
3. Can you remember what song begins with this: "There comes a time, when we heed a certain call, when the world, must come together as one"?
4. Name the puzzle game that Alec Trebek hosted in the 80’s.
5. What tv show were the Carringtons from in the 80’s?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 pm

And...TIME!!!! Great round again boys! Only 2 more rounds and then Bats can declare the winner and runner up.... 5 mins to go pee pee so whip it out quick and get back into your seats...LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 4: The 80’s: (2 pts each correct answer)
= Rerun
= General Hospital
3. Can you remember what song begins with this: "There comes a time, when we heed a certain call, when the world, must come together as one"?
= We are the world
= Classic Concentration
= Dynasty
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Rob’s Answers:

Really? lol. DY-NO-MITE!!!!!!

High School, lol.

We are the World. Hee hee! Sha Mow!

128,000 Question. "Your mother's a whore, trebeck!"

Dynasty?

Shit, is this round over yet?

Blue’s Answers:

Rerun

Hell

Diff Strokes

TEtris

Webster

Delta’s Answers:
1 florida
2 when she wouldn't put out,frigid bitch
3 perfect starngers
4 if its canadian it sucked my sure
5 dynasty

Drift’s Answers:
1. Florida
2. From are Wives
3. No We are one
4. The Puzzle Game ...You Dumb Ass !!!!!!!.
5. LA

Wry’s Answers:
1.Lol, what the hell is "Good Times"? um....Florida.
2.One of my ex-girlfriends taught me.....2004 I think.
3.No I can't, which is a correct answer
4.Whaaa....I thought Trebek popped out the womb and went straight to jeopardy.
5.Um....no clue.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Total correct for round 4(worth 2 points per question):
Rob = 3
Blue = 1
Delta = 1
Drift = 0
Wry = 0
Total points at end of round 4:
Rob = 19
Blue = 8
Delta = 9
Drift = 2
Wry = 2
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 pm

*~*REMINDER!!*~*
If you were NOT here before the end of round 3 then you WILL NOT get ANY points for your answers! This is to make it fair for those that were here from the beginning!!

Round 5: Video Games: (2 pts each correct answer)
1. What computer classic sent players to Phobos to blast Specters, Lost Souls and Cacodemons?
2. What game system, the first to come equipped with a modem, clogged up phone lines in Europe as many purchasers got online for the first time?
3. This 'cool' game starred two Eskimos named Popo and Nana. Their goal in the game was to climb up an infinitely scrolling mountain, while trying to defeat an evil Condor. Their only weapons on their journey were hammers. What legendary game am I talking about?
4. This creepy arcade game, released in 1985, was one of the most popular games released by Capcom. The main character was a knight named Arthur, and his role was to hunt ghosts, goblins, and other evil creatures of the night. What game was this?
5. Out of the many side-scrolling shooters, released in 1986, only one truly stood out. The game was one of the first to use a weapon selection system, based upon collecting different power-ups. Which game was it?

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 pm

And...TIME!!!!!

One more round and Keith gets to pick the winner!!! This is pretty good so far.... :)
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm

CORRECT ANSWERS:
Round 5: Video Games: (2 pts each correct answer)
1. What computer classic sent players to Phobos to blast Specters, Lost Souls and Cacodemons?
= DOOM
2. What game system, the first to come equipped with a modem, clogged up phone lines in Europe as many purchasers got online for the first time?
= Sega Dreamcast
3. This 'cool' game starred two Eskimos named Popo and Nana. Their goal in the game was to climb up an infinitely scrolling mountain, while trying to defeat an evil Condor. Their only weapons on their journey were hammers. What legendary game am I talking about?
= Ice Climber
4. This creepy arcade game, released in 1985, was one of the most popular games released by Capcom. The main character was a knight named Arthur, and his role was to hunt ghosts, goblins, and other evil creatures of the night. What game was this?
= Ghosts and Goblins
5. Out of the many side-scrolling shooters, released in 1986, only one truly stood out. The game was one of the first to use a weapon selection system, based upon collecting different power-ups. Which game was it?
= Gradius
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Rob’s Answers:

DOOM!

NES.

Ice Climber

Ghosts n Goblins, FTW!

Holy Vague! Commando?

Blue’s Answers:

Doom

Sega Dreamcast

IceClimbers

Ghost and goblins

Castlevania

Delta’s Answers:
1.doom
2.sega dreamcast
3.what the hell kinda game is this
4.ghost and goblins
5.contra

Drift’s Answers:
2. Jagwer
3. Get Hammered !
4. Arther !
5. Maga-Man

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia   Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round #12, Batmandk02 Trivia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next