Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageMovie: Pandorium Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie: Pandorium

Go down 
+3
THE DELTA
Swafus
bigdaddyblue73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Movie: Pandorium Empty
PostSubject: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:05 pm

A recent entry to the SCi Fi genre, Pandorium is about two crewmen on a colony ship who are awakened early from dee psleep. The ship seems deserted and the computer is offline. But as they soon discover things are not as they seem. They become hunted by mutant cannibls and the mystery deepens.

There a couple surprises to this one and a memorable moment or two. All in all a decent film to add to your rental list.

I give it 3 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Swafus
S12 News Staff
Swafus

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Just finished watching Pandorum and I have to say that I was very impressed with this film! It is a very solid Sci-fi film and is extremely well photographed. The acting by Ben Foster is fantastic as usual and I think the rest of the actors did well also. I heard this film compared to Event Horizon and Alien and can attest that there are small similarities to both films. Fortunately this film doesn't fall into the trap of being a poor imitation of either. It's light years better than Event Horizon and not as good as Alien.
I would rate it a solid 7.5 out of 10
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 am

sounds like i'm gonna have to check out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Sounds like I might have to check this out as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Arrrggghh, on demand keeps showing previews of this but it's still not on. Stupidass on demand sometimes....
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Im interested to see what this is about
Im in the dark here
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Oooh...Blay changed his avatar...

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm

yeah I like to spice it up every once in a while Jimbo!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Finally saw this last night, pretty cool. The way the creatures moved was just awesome! kinda saw the ending coming but still a pretty good flick.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10 smoke rings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Pandorium   Movie: Pandorium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie: Pandorium
Page 1 of 1