Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daily Brew V.2.0.

Go down 
+8
M. Aster Karver
Money-B
thatjimboguy
Krisk
Batman
bandonov
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Funny story for the day...
This will make you Laugh Out Loud for sure:

Rayne: "Ouch, my foot itches"
Tom: "So go wipe it"
Me: "HUH?!?!?!"
Tom: "Oh...thought she said butt"....
LMAO!!! Why would a kid say "my butt itches"?!?!?!?? Tom makes me LMAO!!! ♥ Love that man ♥

I can't stop laughing.... :)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Hmm...

I think the lesson there is that, if you fail to wipe properly, irritation and itching may occur.

Also know that Tom may need to get his hearing checked. lol
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

LadyDelta wrote:

LMAO!!! Why would a kid say "my butt itches"?!?!?!?? Tom makes me LMAO!!! ♥ Love that man ♥

LOL Classic. This makes me miss my kiddos...

But I get to see them in a few days, so I'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:22 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
LadyDelta wrote:

LOL Classic. This makes me miss my kiddos...

But I get to see them in a few days, so I'll get over it.

Make sure you hug them and squeeze them and love them all over...
and make sure you embarass the hell out of them every chance you get because that is what they will ALWAYS remember :D LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that this makes NO sense to all of you, but I have to share my joy today! I work as a chef for a newspaper here in Milwaukee...and I like my job, but I HATE my direct supervisor. So anytime one of our other accounts needs a replacement chef for a day or two I hope and pray that they send me....
Well today was one of those days... And I was SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY (not that the other chef got sick, but that I got out of "my acccount" for a day). On the way home I get a text message from "dragon lady" (what we call my direct supervisor when she isn't around) that stated that tomorrow I will be back at the account I was at today and MAYBE even on Thursday! I was jumping up and down for joy. To top it off she said that I will also be back at that account on Monday! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I really only have to deal with her a few (3 maybe 4) more days before the big day!! I couldn't be more happy... Unless of course the wedding was THIS Saturday cuz then I would be off this Thursday and Friday and not have to see her tomorrow either...lol

Anyways...just wanted to say I'm super happy and can't wait to have a "short" week next week :D Ready to get married to The Delta and to post pictures for all that wanna see them.... :)

And I was thinking that I will start a NEW thread with the wedding pictures so then that way if you DO NOT want to see them then you don't have to click on that thread, right? LOL
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 pm

You have been here as long as anyone.

That being said, post your pictures in any thread you like.

Friends here are like family and I'll be damned if I let anyone get away with saying anything about it.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Money-B wrote:
You have been here as long as anyone.

That being said, post your pictures in any thread you like.

Friends here are like family and I'll be damned if I let anyone get away with saying anything about it.

Thanks $$..
I just know that some people are tired of hearing about it and I am sure that those same people might not want to see pictures of it. I figured if I post a thread with the title that they are pictures of the wedding no one can really bitch too much, right?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm

You make a good point.

Those kinds of people are everywhere.

Feel free to make a new thread and make sure there are skittles in it. lol
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Money-B wrote:
You make a good point.

Those kinds of people are everywhere.

Feel free to make a new thread and make sure there are skittles in it. lol

Trust me...there will be Skittles. I will have to take some pictures of the "favors" I am making with the Skittles :)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Now I know what I want for my bribe.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Money-B wrote:

Pictures of skittles? :) LOL
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm

LadyDelta wrote:
Money-B wrote:

So there I was being a nice guy and then...
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Money-B wrote:
LadyDelta wrote:
Money-B wrote:

So there I was being a nice guy and then...

LOL. You know what they say about nice guys, right?.....
:)

Ok, fine. I will send you some skittles after the wedding (providing that the kids at the wedding don't eat them all) :D
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

You know I usually play a bad guy on the interwebz, right?

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Money-B wrote:
You know I usually play a bad guy on the interwebz, right?

Just sayin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are now scarred for life :D LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hahahahahahahahaha Is that what keeps happeneing to this "interwebz" everyone keeps talking about?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm

I think it happened at Rob's house.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am

morning all,been busy the last few weeks prepping for the wedding coming up and dealing with work.thought I would drop in quick to see whats new here and let you know The Delta is still alive and kicking ( more like kicking and screaming lately,lol).hopefully things will start slowing down a bit so i can be here more often.take it easy everyone and catch you later.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Glad you stopped by.

I was starting to think there was a spreading interwebz epidemic.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 pm

THE DELTA wrote:
morning all,been busy the last few weeks prepping for the wedding coming up and dealing with work.thought I would drop in quick to see whats new here and let you know The Delta is still alive and kicking ( more like kicking and screaming lately,lol).hopefully things will start slowing down a bit so i can be here more often.take it easy everyone and catch you later.

You are a lie. You haven't been kicking and screaming at all...You seem to be just fine as of late.

In 10 days we will be married so in 11 days things will slow down and we will be back here (hopefully in force) :)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey all. Just wanted to stop in and quickly say "hey"

I have a KILLER headache and found out today that one of my bridesmaids (I only have 2 mind you) STILL has not even ORDERED her dress. She said "it should be here by Tuesday"...but as of yet hasn't placed the order. ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!? 8 days until the wedding and you are messing with me by NOT ordering your damn dress?!?!?!?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!??!?!?!

UGH!!!

I had a decent week at work but I am HAPPY AS HELL that I only work 3 days next week. Then Thursday and Friday are baking days for the wedding on Saturday!! Wish you all could be there, but we understand not being able to.

I made a promise that I will post wedding pictures here after the wedding. So maybe on Sunday or Monday or something I will do what I can... :)

OK. Time to cuddle with Tommy and I will stop in tomorrow after my hair appointment :)
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

I had a shock today... Tommy ACTUALLY noticed and LIKED my hair :)

It put me in a GREAT mood.
My honey is playing skyrim and I am chillin. Hope everyone had a good Saturday...
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 am

well, 7 days left~~~~

RUN TOMMY RUN!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 am

Today is the last "lazy day" before the "BIG DAY". Tommy is relaxing and playing Skyrim and I am watching him, laying down, and not answering my phone.

Do you know what I hate MOST about this time of year? The political arguements!!! Tom's mom and aunt have TOTALLY different political views and they both think that they are right. One posts one thing on facebook so the other has to rebuttle it. I am sick to death of ALL OF IT!!! Have your views, but don't think that someone that doesn't believe in yours is WRONG!! That is what they believe in!! **UGH**

I can't wait for the election to be over and we be done with the political ads, the political debates, the arguements, and the damn drama!!! I have other things to worry about :)

Happy Sunday everyone! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Brew V.2.0.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next