Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daily Brew V.2.0.

Go down 
+8
M. Aster Karver
Money-B
thatjimboguy
Krisk
Batman
bandonov
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist
EXP:: 0

The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

that was some cool gift!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks all.... Glad that you all like it and appreciate it. I took it to work with me today and showed a bunch of people, and they were in AWE of it. Said how awesome it was that an actor like him took time to not only hand write a note, but to make it as personal as he did and to include a couple "rare" autographed items as well. That just makes this gift that much more "meaningful" in my eyes. This is something personalized to Tom...and that is rare.
I am glad that he liked it. I somehow think I should have waited the 5 weeks though and let him open it ON OUR WEDDING DAY!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

That's gonna be a tough one to beat, but I'm sure you will think of something.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

LadyDelta wrote:
WTH?!?!?! Where did my signature go?!?!?!?!? **sigh**

There you go. cheers
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:49 am

good morning sector 12. The Delta's gonna break character here for a moment in regards to this important day in U.S. history.as we remember the events of 11 years ago,take time today to say a pray for those who lost their lives on that tragic morning and for those who have given to all of us since then.always remember and never forget what has been done.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 pm

hello,s-12.been a few days since The Delta has dropped in to see what the hooligans have been up to,and the place appears to still be in one piece.trying to fight off a summer cold or some sort of flu thats going around but The Delta is starting to feel better.it's lady D's birthday today so everyone please be kind and wish her a happy b-day or The Delta will come visit you all........
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:38 pm

THE DELTA wrote:
hello,s-12.been a few days since The Delta has dropped in to see what the hooligans have been up to,and the place appears to still be in one piece.trying to fight off a summer cold or some sort of flu thats going around but The Delta is starting to feel better.it's lady D's birthday today so everyone please be kind and wish her a happy b-day or The Delta will come visit you all........

Thanks honey :) Love you!!

Sorta sucks that I had to work today, but there is always the weekend to do something to celebrate!!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

THE DELTA wrote:

Now make sure you post in the thread that was made for her.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Money-B wrote:
THE DELTA wrote:

He did :) I think he even started it... lol :)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

LadyDelta wrote:
Money-B wrote:
THE DELTA wrote:

Haha. So he did. Now don't you feel special?
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Money-B wrote:
LadyDelta wrote:
Money-B wrote:
THE DELTA wrote:

Haha. So he did. Now don't you feel special?

Sure do...but still upset that my own mom didn't say happy birthday :( Mom's suck!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Sorry about that, but it's still early.

Did Delta get you razors?
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Money-B wrote:
Sorry about that, but it's still early.

Did Delta get you razors?

Razors?....For what?...

Ummmmmm..no he didn't....
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

It was a quote by a certain Irish Yoda, but I can't seem to find it.

It roughly stated that to love is to give razors.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm

day 2 of being sick and it sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Greetings all. The divorce is almost final. I just need a few signatures on some paperwork and it's all over. Thank the Flurking lord.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Congrats Jimbo.

I'm sure it has been a hard fought battle.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello, and greetings from cold ass Wisconsin!! This weekend was a LOT of fun for me, and I think Tommy had some peace and quiet so it was nice for him....

So what have I been missing out on here lately? I am sorry that I have been MIA as of late, but there have been a lot of last minute things that I have had to do...

I know that lots of people are tired of hearing about what is coming up so I am going to try not to talk about it. :)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was cold as f**k here lately!! I sorta (a little) wish for the damn heat wave and 90 degree weather to come back!!!

Well...Delta yelled at me that he wants to watch a movie so I am going to put away the computer and cuddle up with my "fuzzy bunny". Have a good night all and I will chat with you all SOON!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Ok...So I know that I have been gone for a bit, but in that time has this place REALLY turned back into a ghost town?!?!?

I haven't been gone THAT long.... I mean.... Really...

WTF?!?!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 pm

We had people posting, but it's tiresome to talk to yourself unless you are nutso.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 pm

That would explain why I do it so much...
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
That would explain why I do it so much...

LOL.

Good to see you man.
Come by here any time. I'm always here needing someone to talk to besides myself.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I come by every day. Whether or not I post is often a matter of whether or not there is anything to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I reply to everything pretty much.

Sorry if that scares some people off.
I just hate seeing this board sit unused.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:37 pm

BIG news on the wedding front...
The Delta and I went today to get the marriage license. Looks like the wedding is moving forward and I couldn't be more happy....

Happily in love!! <3

Still missing some reply cards...
Please drop them in the mail box. They already have postage on them! :) Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Brew V.2.0.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next