Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageVoltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Empty
PostSubject: Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!   Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Variety reports that Nicktoons is developing 26 half-hour episodes of a new animated series titled "Voltron Force," about five space explorers who pilot robotic lions that combine to form Voltron, an invincible guardian sworn to defend the Universe.

The series will remain faithful to the old show, while introducing new recruits to fight alongside the original characters.

Mattel will tie-in with the 25th anniversary to launch toys based on the classic "Voltron" range, as well as action figures and playsets that revolve around an edgier, modernized robot.

WEP and Classic Media had been developing a live action Voltron: Defender of the Universe movie but writers, including Justin Marks, have yet to lock down the right tone, producers said.

Source: Superherohype.com

All I have to say is this:

You better not screw this up Nicktoons. I'm still pissed about the cancellation of Wolverine and the Xmen, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!   Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

I can't wait to see this!
with WEP saying its going to be faithful to the old show I am confident that they will be one brand that pleases the 80s audience that loves this cartoon such as myself!
2011 will be a great year for Voltron with the new cartoon, new toys from Mattel and live action movie.. which may be in 2012.. not sure yet
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!   Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Nice! Voltron has always been a fave, even vehicle voltron...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!   Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voltron Force Cartoon coming next year!
Page 1 of 1