Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageQuick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20

Go down 
3 posters

What line should I review next?
Hasbro Nemesis wave
Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Vote_lcap50%Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Mattel Kilowag wave
Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Vote_lcap50%Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Empty
PostSubject: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the Quick Pick week. I know a lot is going to go down this week so I wanted to make sure I could have some fun with you guys well I was still present to do so.

25th Era GI Joe-Bazooka
Family Dollar has recently had three waves of Gi Joes depending on where you live. I had to flip a coin about my two favorite of the three waves and sadly for sgt Airborne is was not his day. Sgt Bazooka was the one that won. I had seen Sgt Bazooka at my stop and Shop sporting an eight dollar price tag and I was not going to pay that much for Sgt. Bazooka. Family dollar offered me a chance to get him for three dollars and I took it. As much as I thought I would hate this figure I love it. Bazooka has a bigger frame than most of the Gi Joes. He comes with a rocket, backpack, four missiles, a helmet, and a stand. The rockets can go into the rocket launcher providing some fun poses. I personally like this figure as one of my personal favorites of the 25th line and was kindly informed that my brother loved him. Now for some fun pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DCUC-Atom Smasher wave- Blue Beetle
Fresh off the pages of JLI wait....I mean fresh from getting his head shot off in a senseless killing by Max Lord. The figure comes with good paint. The gun that I don't remember ever seeing him use. In truth he is fun to pose around though him and Booster aren't as close as they used to be what can you do about that? I give this figure high ratings and it has been a favorite in this line since I got it. I can't help now for pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DCSH-Doomsday-This figure was thrown in to show a bad figure. It is small and doesn't represent how evil Doomsday was. This is the my least figure from the line so I want to share pictures with you and see how you guys feel about this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Iron Man 2-Iron Monger This figure takes the show when it comes to bad guys. It has the size above the Iron Man figures and GI Joes. The Articulation of the figure is what makes this figure awesome. I'm pretty sure must of us hate the ball joints on these figures but even with those in play this figure strikes across the board with me. I give it a 10/10.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Because no one likes to dance alone.
Photobucket

I leave you with this picture. Comparing Iron man from the movie(left) To the Iron man from the Secret war two packs(right)
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed and please vote on what wave you want reviewed later.
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 am

I bought this whole wave for his head. (See Boromir custom). I later gave them to my son and now (although he is pretty much a SW figure fanatic) he has not stopped playing with them. So last week I bought another Cyborg Superman from EvilBayy so I could get another Kilowag head. Any one need a loose Kilowag groin? Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Lol well Shock Val it seems that this line shall be opened and reviewed tomorrow along with a surprise one.
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm

I like the Movie figure Iron Man does the Secret Wars one acknowledge Jim Rhodes as being Iron Man at the time?
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Yes. The SW doesn't come with much of an intro for the character that I remember. However when Iron Man is repairing the armor you clearly see it's Jim under the armor and not Tony. They haven't editted the comics to make it modern they are faithful repaints of the series. Now we are tied. And the voting ends soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20   Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Picks for the week of Jun 13-20
Page 1 of 1