Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHot Tub Time Machine Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Tub Time Machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Hot Tub Time Machine Empty
PostSubject: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

It was funny, especially since I rented the Unrated version with all the naughty parts.

Rob Corderey was hilarious and the ending was cool.

A great rent if you want a few lowbrow laughs.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Hmmm...I can get with some low-brow laughs. I might rent this while wifey and the kid are out of town next week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
Hmmm...I can get with some low-brow laughs. I might rent this while wifey and the kid are out of town next week.

Good choice , there is very little in this movie that wives and kids are gonna identify with, but most any guy will.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

LOL...yeah. I learned that lesson when picked the unrated versions of Old School and Wedding Crashers for myself and the wife one night at the video store. It's a good thing we have a comfortable couch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 pm

lowbrow humor at it's finest. this movie is so stupidly silly it fukin rocked!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

That ain't lotion on his chin . lol
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I loved the part where Lou and Kelli are together and he is shouting and Nick and Alan are listening and Alan is going nuts.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

That was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Pretty funny flick. I'm glad I checked it out. Love the silly stupid stuff. A few of the effects were so ridiculous, it had me rolling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Time Machine   Hot Tub Time Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Tub Time Machine
Page 1 of 1