Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTrivia Update: - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Trivia Update:

Go down 
+5
Firefly77
Batman
Rob0213
bigdaddyblue73
LadyDelta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Trivia Update: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Rob never misses a quiz. I swear he is just out there to defeat me and make me look like a dummy. But that's ok... one day... ONE DAY... VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 pm

One day......but not tomorrrow, lol! I am gonna try to beat bats by 1 point this time, so I can watch his head explode! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

And here I thought you were my friend. (Loads and cocks shotguns, straps on some grenades, adds sash of bullets, and grabs AK-47) OK.. you wanted a war... let's go ahead and start this business. I am going in guns-a-blazin' !!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Wouldn't have it any other way, sir!

scarface
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh and another thing Rob... I am driving the General Lee into battle so you better get ready because I am a REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE!!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Lol! Wow.....
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm

General Lee, huh?

I will counter with Airwolf. Yeah, you're done!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 pm

How are you gonna get Airwolf? That aircraft doesn't even exist! It just pops out of no-where sometimes and does it's job and leaves. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND: Stick around and talk to us all day. So therefore you can drive The Impala that they are rolling in on Supernatural. (That is a badass car too!)
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Sorrys boys, Wrynet is fully operational once again. You're all f#cked. terminator ....whoops

Last edited by Wry1 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Ah, what happened to the fbomb translater? Abort, abort!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Aggghhh 45 second wait? what the shizzle is going on, Wrynet down, I repeat Wrynet down!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Damn flood control! I don't know why we have it because there aren't enough of us double posting to become a disturbing threat! I know why we have flood control and that's because Drift-Hippy is always spamming the boards!!! LMAO! (No offense Drifty!)
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

if i was allowed to play my aircraft of choice to bring into battle would be blue thunder.that helicopter kicks the crap out of anything.

Last edited by delta1025 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 pm

I think we have a sector full of rebels without a CLUE :D LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Hay who sniched my clue !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 am

Well people, it is upon us once again.. Trivia Tuesday. I can see Rob doing exercises like Rocky Balboa, running in the snow, and beating on some dead cow just to get prepared for the upcoming event. I am bringing a Root Beer and no exercise to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 am

Adrian! rambo
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 am

Your wife is gonna be pissed at you if your yelling Adrian at the end of trivia tonight!! Make sure you video that because I think she may pummel you!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

remember to meet in the chat box at 6:30pm central time to shoot the bull and get psyched up for tonights trivia.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Heck last time me and Rob got there around 6:10 and chatted it up until the game started and then when it was over with. Chatbox rules ight up there with Lady Z trivia!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

I will try to make it into the chat box if my computer will allow me to. Tommy is watching a movie right now but I do think that he will be joining us in the fun tonight. Hope everyone is ready!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I will keep the time at 7pm CST on Tuesdays and I will trim the time between rounds to 5 minutes. We will keep the rounds themselves to 10 minutes. We will also be changing the points values to rounds 1, 2 & 3 to 1 point per question, rounds 4 & 5 to 2 points per question and the bonus round will be 5 points per question. The first person with all the answers correct will get a 2 point "bonus" for that round as opposed to the old bonus of 5 points. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivia Update:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2