Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTrivia Update: Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Trivia Update:

Go down 
+5
Firefly77
Batman
Rob0213
bigdaddyblue73
LadyDelta
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Trivia Update: Empty
PostSubject: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 am

Good Morning Gents:

I have decided on a couple of changes to the game and I am sorry that I keep changing things up...But until all the kinks get worked out that is what happens. I would like your feedback on the changes that I am making and let me know what you think...ok? I want this to be fun for everyone and I want to keep the game drama free.

EVERYONE is welcome to join the game!! Come play with us and have some fun!!!

So to start with I am going to move the trivia game to Tuesday nights at 7pm CST in the trivia game link.

2nd... I am going to post the questions and then I am going to have you PM me your answers. At the end of the round I will post everyones answers in the forum so everyone can see and then I will post the correct answers.

Each round will last 10 minutes with a 10 minute break between rounds to give me time to post all the answers and the correct answers. I will then post the points.

I think that will stop any confusion and it will be easier for me to track who said what...

Please let me know your feelings on these changes. If you have other ideas or suggestions then I would love to hear them....
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Z you run the game the way you need to. You change whatever you need. I will be there. I think it is awesome that you are doing this and I will always be there to lef my support to my friends!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Agreed. This is Z's game, I am just around to moderate, shoud it be necessary. Oh, and to crush you all.

I can't wait for the next round!

I hope we get some players! C'mon, everyone, it's FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I think the PM'ing of answers is a very fair way of doing this. I know Rob is gonna try to look on my paper anyway so I feel safer with the PM'ing of answers. (Yeah Rob.. I called you a cheat LOL) Personally I cannot wait for trivia Tuesday at 7... I just hope I am gonna be here instead of some crazy shopping trip!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm

I don't wanna win. I just wanna crush Bats!

:bruce: bam
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Your gonna have to bring something other than a water gun if your gonna beat me.
Back to top Go down
Firefly77
New Recruit
Firefly77

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm

I might give it a whirl. Not defeating Batman mind you, but playing some trivia on tuedays. Trivia Tuesday. That has a ring to it.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Firefly77 wrote:
I might give it a whirl. Not defeating Batman mind you, but playing some trivia on tuedays. Trivia Tuesday. That has a ring to it.

Dude you should join us it's a blast!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm

It's an event the whole family can enjoy!!! That is if your whole damn family was here to witness such greatness!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Is this an EVERY Tuesday thing? I just spent a few minutes going over all of the old posts, and this looks awesome! Lady Z your doing one heck of a great job hosting this thing. Is it even still going on? I didnt see anything newer then the 13th posted here......
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Yes, it is every Tuesday. We usually meet up inthe chat box about a half hour or so before hand to BS a bit.

As far as I know, the next round is gonna be pop culture. It's a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Eyes-of-a-Snake wrote:
Is this an EVERY Tuesday thing? I just spent a few minutes going over all of the old posts, and this looks awesome! Lady Z your doing one heck of a great job hosting this thing. Is it even still going on? I didnt see anything newer then the 13th posted here......

Tim you should come join in! We have a great time with it. You are certainly welcome.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Then be there I shall. Thanks guys. I gotta say, this forum is off to a smashing start. Everyone here so far seems to treat each other with a great deal of respect, and is very friendly and outgoing. Even knowing a few of you through other forums dosent give the warm welcome feel as the general air of the site. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Glad to hear that, man. That was the whole purpose.

It'll be good to see ya at trivia, it's always a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 am

Sorry I missed ya guys. Went to the store with the girlfriend last night, and even though I had mentioned it to her that I wanted to be home by 7:30 so I could join in on this, we didnt get back till 8:15 and I still had to cook dinner. I was really looking forward to playing last night too. Oh well. There's always next Tuesday.......
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 am

There will always be Next Tuesday. That's what I keep telling myself with tears in my eyes!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 am

I hear ya Bats! LMAO! I should just stop making plans and just "fly by the seat of my pants". Every time I make a plan, something happens, and it dosent work out the way I wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:34 am

Actually I played last night and I got stomped, beat down, battered, slammed, ran over, dusted, mauled, melee-d, kicked, punched, and decimated.

BUT: THE ONLY REASON I KEEP COMING BACK IS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Well thank you bat's I work hard for me answer's.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Drift... I think you consult your conscious and it spits out some off-the-wall answer and because it sounds sinister and causes great laughs.. you put it. Which hell.. got you some points last night!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I got some goodies inthe mail yesterday......Z, you and delta are the best!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I got some goodies a couple of days ago and already started using them! Z and delta are like Santa nd Mrs. Claus!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 am

i don't look like mrs. claus dammit lol
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am

New game starting on Tuesday at 7pm CST! I can't wait to see how large of a turnout we have this week! Make sure you are ready for some R&R trivia! :) Topics this week are: Chillin & Thrillin, Fun & Games, Party Occasions, Apps & Snacks, Travel Spots, and Dinner & Drinks :)

Good Luck and I can't wait to see you all there!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am

I'll be there! Sounds fun, Z!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Update:   Trivia Update: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivia Update:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next