Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHero and Zero #3 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero and Zero #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Will
S12 News Staff
Iron Will

Hero and Zero #3 Empty
PostSubject: Hero and Zero #3   Hero and Zero #3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Hero: Inception. Let me start this review by stating that I hate Leonardo Decaprio. In no way does he represent a tough guy male role. That being said I give him credit when credit is due. Basketball Dairies, The Beach and Gangs of New York were all great performances. Yes I left out the Departed because although I loved the movie I did not like his performance. Inception although a must see movie was not better than The Dark Knight, but like The Dark Knight I feel the supporting cast outshined the lead. Had someone else played the lead the movie would have been a lot better for me. Joseph Gordon Levitt was outstanding (and I hope to see him in Batman 3) and Ellen Paige clocked another great role. The action and story were well balanced. The CGI was well done. The score was great. The story did not get wrapped up in trying to explain the science of the concept but basically set that this is what it is by definition, accept it and follow the story. The story also made you pay attention to the film which made the 148 minutes seem like half the time. If you can see this on an ultra screen I recommend that. In terms of what has come out so far this summer this is a must see!!

[img]Hero and Zero #3 Inception-poster[/img]

Zero: Broccoli. I hate it.

[img]Hero and Zero #3 Broccoli[/img]

Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Hero and Zero #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and Zero #3   Hero and Zero #3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

Damn broccoli!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Hero and Zero #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and Zero #3   Hero and Zero #3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Dude...I LOVE broccoli. So do my wife and my daughter. I'm not a Leo Dicaprio fan either but I keep hearing good things about this movie though, so I'll probably have to rent it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

Hero and Zero #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and Zero #3   Hero and Zero #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero and Zero #3
Page 1 of 1