Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageGuitar hero franchise is no more!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar hero franchise is no more!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Empty
PostSubject: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 pm

I just read this on the net. I am shocked! I hope that Rock Band stays around but I think they mentioned something about that too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh how the mighty have fallen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 pm

You got that right!! And I thought they were gonna come up with the real guitar and help people to play it! IS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THAT DAMN BAD OFF???!

It's all Christina Aquilera's fault! That bitch was so bad on Sunday that the music industry just packed up and left!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Well they're staying with CoD, so I'm happy. Besides, kids should learn the REAL instruments...not video game ones or paper jams.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Paper jams aren't worth a dime. I saw people fighting over those damn things on Black Friday!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

This news sucks. I actually like those games. Too much too fast tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 pm

I agree. They flooded the market and killed it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm

A smarter way to approach it would have been to do it like CoD Black-Ops...download the expansion pack with new songs. That would avoid all the titles being flooded everywhere. Of course with new hardware to buy it could include the base game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero franchise is no more!!   Guitar hero franchise is no more!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar hero franchise is no more!!
Page 1 of 1