Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWho will be Superman? - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be Superman?

Go down 
+6
red laser
The BLAY
thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
Bo HeMyth
Rob0213
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who Do You Want to See as Superman?
Brandon Routhe
Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Tom Welling
Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
A New Actor
Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will be Superman?   Who will be Superman? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 am

I actually read that True Blood actor Joe Manganiello (Alcide) is being considered. I would be cool with this. He's a decent actor (he was one of the better additions to True Blood last season) and definately has the look and the physique to play the Man of Steel. I will admit I'm still holding out hope for Jon Hamm (madmen) though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

***In related news Snyder has officially debunked the Zod as a villain rumor for this reboot. There goes my fanboy dream of seeing Gerard Butler as zod*****
Back to top Go down

Who will be Superman?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2