Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?

Go down 
+9
thatjimboguy
The_Prince
M. Aster Karver
bigdaddyblue73
THE DELTA
The BLAY
Batman
red laser
LadyDelta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

I would be interested just the time difference makes it awkward plus it is mid-week.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

I love the idea of triva returning. Although I cannot promise to be around for it, at least for the first few weeks, triva was always a good time. Here's my take.

Z will have complete control over trivia, it's rules, who can and cannot play, etc. She puts a TON of time and effort into this, and I expect everyone to respect that. She will have final say on the format of the game, and has my complete support. Z, if you need anything, drop me a line.

When this has been worked out, LMK, and i will set up a gaming area for you guys here. The new S12 will already have one, so no worries there. Triva is a lot of fun, and I hope many of you decide to participate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Thanks for the vote Rob. I need more feedback though before I actually set it up... So far we have Keith... Need more people to play. LOL
Back to top Go down
margerisons
Battle Ready
margerisons

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 pm

I'd play but I don't know what time that is for me and I dont know my time zone lol
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 am

If you're in Ontario it would be at 9PM your time...

What part of Ontario are you from anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
margerisons
Battle Ready
margerisons

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
If you're in Ontario it would be at 9PM your time...

What part of Ontario are you from anyway?

Around 200km's NW of Toronto near Lake Huron.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm

OK... Well...For those that have not played trivia before it is a LOT of fun...and you win REAL PRIZES!!! (Supplied by me) I ship out by week end and the prizes can be anything from toys, to gift cards, to blu-rays or dvds, to pretty much ANYTHING. I have sent paint, art supplies (for wry), coupons (for bats), original artwork, and much much more. The game THIS TIME around will last about an hour and the top TWO winners will get prizes... I hope we will have a large turn out because I have really really missed doing trivia!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Woo Hoo.. more DQ coupons for me!!!! And ARBY's too!!!

FEED ME SEEMORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
margerisons
Battle Ready
margerisons

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Sounds great, cant wait for this!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 am

Who else is wanting trivia back?!?!?
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm

I do but my hours are shitty. I dont know when I'm comming or going.
But if im home I'll play like a kid who just found his first dirty book.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 pm

I think we should do this. I will promote it on the site, too. Trivia was always fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 pm

And I will back those who want to play!! Let's get this thing a moving!!
Back to top Go down
margerisons
Battle Ready
margerisons

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

any updates on this or still not yet?
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 pm

talked with z about this a little and we are looking into some catagories for questions.hopefully we can get this going soon.
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Keep us informed I have 2 weeks off soon so will join in if you have it running then.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Let's get this thing going. I can't promise to play every week, but I had a ton of fun with it in the past and would like to do it again.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 pm

I will talk to Tommy and see if we can get this set up for Wednesday this week.... IF I can get some questions by then. Let me see what the next couple days brings... :) Glad people are excited for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?   TRIVIA TIME AGAIN? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIVIA TIME AGAIN?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2