Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Page Conan the Barbarian movie thread Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Conan the Barbarian movie thread

Go down 
+11
Swafus
Stoner
GoblinQueen
g.i.eddie
bigdaddyblue73
thatjimboguy
Tankster
Asphalt
The BLAY
Wry1
Rob0213
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Conan the Barbarian movie thread Empty
PostSubject: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:17 am

Jason Momoa is gonna be the big man.

You might know him, he's the dude that played Ronin on Stargate Atlantis.

Last edited by Rob0213 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 am

Ahnold has taken bigger dumps. Way to skinny to be Conan..... Conan is jacked, just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 am

WTF..........
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 am

FLURK!
this displeases me greatly!
who the hell was in charge of this choice... they should be lynched in a town square and stoned for their crimes!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 am

I like the Guy who played Ronan, but really? Him playing conan? I will reserve judgement until I see pics, but that sound about as effective as that 70's kid playing eddie Brock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Asphalt wrote:
I like the Guy who played Ronan, but really? Him playing conan? I will reserve judgement until I see pics, but that sound about as effective as that 70's kid playing eddie Brock.
agreed!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ohh yeah he is real beleivable as conan. he looks 12 when he isnt made up to look like ronan
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm

they might as well get Macauley Culkin to play Conan
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Oh lord, we've got a runt playing Conan. The world has officially ended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:58 pm

God damn it, now they done emo'd Conan!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

maybe we can get DJ Qualls up for the role of Conan as well as Cap'n America! lol
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 am

I guess this dude beat out Twilight's Kellan Lutz for the role.

So instead of a Twilight actor, we get a Baywatch actor.

Yikes.

Seriously, I am starting to hate Hollywood (more).
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 am

Oh lord, don't get me started on Hollyweird. Ya wanna hate it worse Rob? Get a history degree, then go watch a "Historical" Drama. It'll make your blood boil.
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:50 pm

without going on a long winded rant, this is utterly STUPID!...

almost every new piece of info out of Hollywood is gawd awful...it makes me NOT want to see remakes or live action versions of certain things as i'm like 90% sure they'll f*#@ em up...

theres been rumors of a live action of Voltron going around forever, but when every hollywood attempt is a absolute fail, i'd rather they not bother at all...just like i wish they would'a never made G.I.JOE...
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Voltron is a go actually.

The guy who penned the script is also in talks or signed on to do the He-Man movie.

Ive read a few interviews with the dude and he's basically like us. A huge fan that just wants to see it done right. Now what they do from script to actual shooting who knows.. but I am praying Voltron turns out good.
There is also talks of a Robo Tech movie as well
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah, there is a LOT of talk about a Robotech movie on the Robotech.com website. Rumor has it that they're working on the third draft of the movie and that it is being supported by Toby Maguire. There is also talk of another animated Robotech flick called Shadow Rising. Here's hoping that we see them soon because I am a HUGE fan.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

agreed Jimbo!

I forgot all about Robotech for the longest time.
I had a ton of the toys but couldnt remember what they were from.
Then one day I was on ebay and I saw a sellers list and found a few figs and I was elated! Found out it was on DVD and I bought the huge boxset!
Now Im trying to acquire the original Macross series which was the first part of Robotech. Its the japanese version with an english dub. so its uncut and way cooler!!
I need 5 more discs for it
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm

That WOULD be sweet. I've never seen any of the original stuff but I watch my Protoculture Collection whenever I can get rid of the wife and kid long enough to sneak in an episode.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am

MMA Starr Bob Sapp has just signed on to play Ukafa!

.....I think he's gonna kill Conan, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Rachel Nichols has joined the cast. She'll be playing Tamara. At least some good news....
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:47 pm

wait for it.....

CONAN 3D!!

i hope that doesnt happen
Back to top Go down
GoblinQueen
New Recruit
GoblinQueen

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am

Oh my gawd! I know I'm jumping in on this one late but c'mon!!!

I can just see it now.....

'Releasing this summer...Conan the Cabana Boy'
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Add Ron Pearlman and Rose McGowen to the cast.....
Back to top Go down
GoblinQueen
New Recruit
GoblinQueen

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Rob0213 wrote:
Add Ron Pearlman and Rose McGowen to the cast.....

I can see Rose McGowen since she's set for Red Sonia but what part is Ron Perlman playing? I love him in Sons of Anarchy, would he be Conan's father?
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:36 pm

this movie makes me sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Barbarian movie thread    Conan the Barbarian movie thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conan the Barbarian movie thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next